For admissions into its different diploma, undergraduate, postgraduate and doctorate courses, the Integral University will be conducting IUET 2022 (Integral University Entrance Test). The candidates who clear this entrance test will be offered enrolment into the field of engineering, technology, law, management, education, etc. The interested candidates can apply for the exam in both online and offline mode. The complete details related to the IUET 2022 such as application process, eligibility criteria, admit card, result, exam pattern, etc are provided in this article.
IUET 2022 Important Dates
The tentative dates related to IUET 2022 are provided below. The actual dates will be updated after the official announcement is made by the relevant authorities.
|Release of application form||1st week of February 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||March 2022/ April 2022|
|Admit card available for download||1st week of April 2022|
|Date of entrance test||2nd week of April 2022|
|Result announcement||May 2022/ June 2022|
|Counseling begins on||June 2022|
IUET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for some courses for which entrance exam will be conducted are provided below. The candidates can get the details of the IUET 2022 eligibility criteria from the official website.
- B.Tech: The candidate must have passed class 12th exam with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Computer Science with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.
- M.Tech: The candidate should have passed B.Tech/ B.E. examination in the relevant field equivalent degree with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized University.
- B.Sc (Physics/ Mathematics/ Computer Science): The applicants should have cleared their 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics having a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate from recognized board.
- M.Sc. (Bioinformatics): The applicants should have done B.Sc. with Biological Science/ Physical Science/ B.Tech/ BE/ B.Pharm/ B.V.Sc, having a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate from a recognized university.
- B.Arch: A pass in 10+2 or equivalent exam with minimum 50% marks with Mathematics as a compulsory subject or 3 year diploma in any stream from a recognized university/ board/ and in NATA/ JEE/ UPSEE or any other entrance exam for B.Arch is required.
- D.El.Ed: The candidate must have passed graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.
- MSW: The candidate must have passed graduation with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.
- M.L.I.Sc.: The candidates must have passed B.L.I.Sc/ B.Lib.Sc with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.
IUET 2022 Application Form
IUET 2022 application form can be obtained in both online and offline mode. The online form will be made available on the official website of the university and the offline application form can be purchased from the university campus or selected book stores. After providing all the important details asked in the application form, the candidates can either submit the application online or send the hard copy of the application through registered post/ speed post/ courier to the following address:
Directorate of Admissions & Counselling,
Dasuli, P.O. Bas-Ha, Kursi Road,
Lucknow- 226 026
An application fee of Rs 1000/- must also be submitted along with the application form. The candidates can submit their application fee via demand draft. The candidates who wish to obtain the offline application form via post must send a demand draft of Rs. 1100/-.
IUET 2022 Exam Pattern
The pattern for the different exams conducted under IUET 2022 will be different. The number of questions asked and the total marks will depend on the exam. The basic exam pattern is given as:
- Mode of exam: Online
- Duration of test: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Number of questions: Depends on the course for which the exam is conducted
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Total marks: Will vary from one course to another
IUET 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for the entrance exam will be based on the curriculum of the qualifying exam. The candidates preparing for undergraduate programs must study the topics from class 11th and 10th and the candidates who wish to appear for the postgraduate entrance exam, their syllabus will comprise of the topics studied at graduation level.
The candidates can follow the below-mentioned preparation strategies for clearing their IUET 2022:
- Gain familiarity with the syllabus and pattern of your exam.
- Collect all the study material from different sources at one place.
- Draw a time table based on the syllabus to be covered and the time left for the exam.
- Start from the most basic topics, making your concepts clear and your base strong.
- Revise on a regular basis. Make short notes and flashcards for last moment revision.
- Practice solved papers and mock tests once you finish your syllabus.
IUET 2022 Admit Card
The admit card for the entrance exam will be released on the university’s official website. The candidates will be able to download their admit card using their application number, password or other required details. The candidates should take a printout of the downloaded admit card and must carry this printout to the exam center. Entry into the examination hall will not be granted to the candidates who do not hold a valid admit card.
IUET Result 2022
IUET 2022 result will be declared in online mode hopefully in the month of June 2022. The candidates can check their result using their roll number and date of birth. A merit list of the candidates will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by them in the entrance exam. On the basis of the rank allotted to the candidates in the merit list candidates will be invited to take part in the counseling process.
IUET 2022 Counseling
The counseling of the candidates will be done as per their names in the merit list. The candidates will be allowed to provide their choice for the courses in which they seek admission and documents and eligibility of the candidates will be verified at the time of counseling. The candidates will be allotted a seat on the basis of their ranking, choices made and availability of seats.