IPU CET PG 2022 is the Common Entrance Test for Post Graduate courses that is conducted by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. The University provides the admission in the M. Tech program based on the score of this entrance test.
There are various streams of the M. Tech program available in the University in which the admission will be provided to the candidates who will successfully qualify the entrance test. Candidates should fill the Application Form to apply for the exam. Check the further details regarding the common entrance test in the below post.
IPU CET PG 2022 Important Dates:
The Important Dates of IPU CET PG 2022 available here tentative as the Official Notification is not released by the Indraprastha University still. Candidates can check the schedule in the below table:
|Important Events of IPU CET PG 2022||Important Dates of IPU CET PG 2022|
|Release of the Online Application Form||January 2022|
|Last date of the submission of the Application Form||March 2022|
|Availability of Admit Card||April 2022|
|Date of the Common Entrance Test||May 2022|
|Date of the declaration of the Result||May 2022|
|Date of the Counseling Process||June 2022|
Note: Further Updates regarding the Important Dates will be available here soon.
IPU CET PG 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
The Eligibility Criteria of IPU CET PG 2022 defines that the candidates are eligible to apply for the entrance test or not. Candidates should check the Eligibility Criteria available here and follow it completely. The set of rules are as follows:
- Candidates should have passed the B.E/B. Tech or M. Sc. from any of the recognized Board or the University with the minimum 60% marks for the General Category candidates and minimum 50% category candidates for the Backward Category candidates.
- Candidates should have passed the IETE/AMIE (CSE/ECE/IT/EE).
- Candidates must not be more than the age of 36 years till the date of August 1, 2017.
- Candidates having the GATE Score need not to give the common entrance test of the University. They can separately apply for the admission.
IPU CET PG 2022 Exam Pattern:
The Exam Pattern of IPU CET PG 2022 will be updated by the University when the Official Notification of the exam will be released. Candidates can check the exam pattern available here as per the previous year information and understand it. The Exam Pattern is as follows:
- The Mode of the entrance test will be Pen Paper based so the candidates should carry the black ball point pen at the time of the exam.
- There will be total 150 Multiple Objective type questions of 600 marks in the exam.
- Negative Marking will be there in the exam.
- The Language of the exam will be English Only.
- For Each correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded and for each incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
IPU CET PG 2022 Application Form:
The Application Form of IPU CET PG 2022 will be soon available for the Candidates in the Online Mode only. Candidates should read all the instructions carefully before filling the Application Form. The detail regarding the Application Form is as follows:
- Candidates should click on the link available here for the Online Application Form or Go to the Official website of the University i.e. ipu.ac.in
- Click on the Link of the Online Registration of ‘IPU CET PG 2022’ and complete the registration process.
- After the successful registration, Candidates will get the Unique ID and Password with which they can login and fill the other details i.e. Personal, Educational, and Other details.
- Candidates need to fill the two Application Forms i.e. one for filling the details and uploading the scanned photograph and signature and other for the payment of the Application Form Fee.
- The Payment of the Application Form Fee of Rs. 1000 along with the Bank Charges will be done in the Online Mode via Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking.
- Candidates should do the payment and submit the Application Form before the last day of the submission.
IPU CET PG 2022 Admit Card:
The Admit Card of IPU CET PG 2022 will be available one or two weeks before the entrance test most probably by the University. The Admit Card will carry all the Information that will uniquely identify the candidates in the entrance test so the candidates must carry the Admit Card while appearing in the entrance test.
Candidates should follow the steps available here to download the Admit Card and the Updates will be available here when the University will officially release the Hall Ticket for the candidates.
IPU CET PG 2022 Result:
There is no exact date of the declaration of the IPU CET PG 2022 Result due to the lack of the Official Notification. Most Probably after one month of the entrance test, the University will release the Result. After checking the Result, candidates will be able to determine that they have qualified the exam or not.
The Official Result will be the final score of the candidates that they will get in the entrance exam. The Link available here to check and download the Result will be active when the University will officially declare the Result.
IPU CET PG 2022 Cutoff:
Candidates should check the Cutoff of the exam once the release has been done by the university. The cutoffs are released with the exam results and will be used to short list the candidates. The Cutoff will be the minimum marks criteria decided by the University depending upon the performance of the candidates as well as the number of application received, Number of seats available, and the difficulty level of the exam.
The University will declare the Merit List of the Candidates who will qualify the entrance test and will be able to take the admission in the University. The Cutoff will be available here also when it will be officially released.