Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University annually invited applicants for admission in various UG and PG programs offered by it through the IPU CET examination. Interested candidates can apply for the entrance exam by filling the online application form. The application form has been released now. Candidates should make sure that they fulfill the eligibility requirements as stated by the authority. To avoid disappointment, candidates are recommended to fill and submit the IPU CET application form on or before the deadline. Through IPU CET, candidates can enroll in programs such as B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA, MA, B.Com, LLB, BBA to name a few.
Instructions regarding IPU CET Application Form
Given below are some important instructions pertaining to the application form that the candidates must go through before filling the same. Candidates are also suggested to skim through the IPU CET eligibility criteria to make sure that they fit the requirements needed to appear in the exam.
- The application form for IPU CET will only be available via online mode. Candidates need to visit the official website of the University to fill the form.
- In order to apply for the exam, candidates must possess a valid email id and an active mobile number.
- The application form will be divided into two parts i.e. part-I and part-II.
- Once part-I is completed, they need to login into the website to fill the part-II of the online form.
- The form should be filled with proper care as no editing request will be entertained once the candidates have submitted the form.
- The application form will contain details such as- name, course, DOB, gender, address, educational qualification, and other relevant details.
- Applicants should keep the documents handy along with the scanned photograph, left-hand thumb impression, and signature.
- The photograph and signature must be in proper format i.e. either in JPG, GIF or in JPEG format.
- The size of the images should not exceed 80 KB.
The application fee to be paid by the candidates for IPU CET exam is Rs. 1000/-. The payment can be made through the credit card/debit card/Net banking.
How to fill the application of IPU CET exam?
Given below is the step by step procedure on how to fill the IPU CET application form-
- Visit the official website of the University i.e. ipu.ac.in or click on the direct link provided here.
- First and foremost fill the part-I of the application form stating the personal and general information.
- After filling the part-I of the form, login into the website using the login ID and password and fill the Part-II of the application form.
- The part-II application form corresponds to the course and payment-related information.
- Upload the documents and pay the application fee as directed.
- Once the payment is done, final submit the form and take a printout copy of it.
- Keep the printout copy safe till the admission is over.