Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University will select the candidates for B.Ed admission through IPU B.Ed 2023. The candidates looking to appear for this exam have to fill an application form in online mode. The admission will be offered in B.Ed and B.Ed special education course in various colleges affiliated to the IP University. It is an offline exam, in which the candidates are supposed to answer 150 questions within 2 hours and 30 minutes. In this post, you can find all the latest details related to the IPU B.Ed 2023.
IPU B.Ed 2023
- Candidates should check the eligibility criteria very carefully before submitting the application form. The application fee will not be refunded if the application form is rejected.
- In case of a mistake in the application form such as date of birth, spelling mistake in name of the applicant, etc. candidates can submit an application in physical form to rectify the mistake. The application form for correction must be submitted at the Reception, Examination Division, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi along with Rs. 500/-.
- There will be no rounding off the percentage as far as the eligibility criteria are concerned. For example – if you have 49.9% marks then it will not be considered as 50%.
- The application process is likely to begin in the month of April 2023.
- Keep a copy of application form safe till the admission process gets over.
IPU B.Ed 2023 Important Dates
|Starting of online application form submission||1st week of March 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||4th week of April 2023|
|Release of Admit card||Last week of April 2023|
|Date of Examination||1st week of May 2023|
|Declaration of Result||3rd week of May 2023|
IPU B.Ed 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates looking to appear for IPU B.ED CET 2023 must fulfill the eligibility criteria discussed below.
- An applicant should have at least 50% marks either in graduation or master degree in the field of Humanities/ Science/ Social Science.
- E/ B.Tech graduates with specialization in Maths & Science are also eligible if they have 55% marks.
- Students who will appear for the qualifying in the year 2023 are also eligible.
IPU B.Ed 2023 Application Form
The application form for IPU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2023 will be released in online mode through the official website of the university. Aspiring candidates can check the instructions listed below to fill out the application form easily.
- The IPU B.Ed Application form will be available through the university’s website i.e. ipu.ac.in.
- Make sure you know the IP University CET code for B.Ed. before filling the application form.
- To start the application process, candidates have to register by entering some of their basic details including name, email address and phone number.
- Once registered, the aspirants can access the main application form and fill out the rest of the educational, personal and contact details.
- Please verify each detail after entering it because incorrect information may lead to the rejection of an application form.
- In addition to the details, the applicants also need to upload the scanned images of their photograph as well as signature.
- The scanned images should be as per the prescribed format and size.
- Keep at least two copies of the photograph uploaded safe as it will be required to be pasted on the admit card.
- After submitting the application form, the candidates can pay the necessary application fee.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form submitted as a proof of application.
- The application fee for all the candidates applying for the common entrance test is Rs. 1000/-
- Aspirants have to pay the application fee online using options like Internet banking, credit card, debit card, etc.
IPU B.Ed 2023 Admit Card
- The University will upload the admit card for an exam on its official website.
- Candidates will be able to download the admit card by entering their login id and password.
- Please note that the applicants must download at least two copies of an admit card.
- Paste the photograph on both the copies of an admit card. It should be similar to the one uploaded on the application form.
- The invigilator will keep one copy of the admit card and give the other one back to the candidate.
- Remember, no request for the issuance of a duplicate admit-card will be entertained.
IPU B.Ed 2023 Exam Pattern
The candidates looking to appear for BED CET should check the exam pattern given below.
- Mode of Examination: Offline (OMR sheet based examination)
- Number of Questions: 150
- Duration of Examination: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Type of Questions: Objective multiple-choice questions
- Marking Scheme: Each question will carry 4 marks. One mark will be deducted for an incorrect answer.
- Maximum Marks: 600
- Medium of Exam: Both English and Hindi (except for the English comprehension part)
|Subject||Weightage in exam|
|Mental Ability and Reasoning||40%|
|Aptitude for Teaching||20%|
IPU B.Ed 2023 Result
- After the exam, the IPU B.Ed CET result 2023 will be uploaded on the official website of the university.
- The authorities will not send any separate intimation to the candidates regarding declaration of results.
- Apart from the result, the university will also declare and display the ranks of those candidates who will clear the entrance exam.
- Please note that the rank of the candidates who do not qualify in B.ED CET will not be declared.
IPU B.Ed 2023 Counselling
- The detailed schedule of counselling will be available after the declaration of entrance exam result.
- To take part in the counselling the aspiring candidates have to pay the necessary counselling fee.
- The candidates will be called for counselling in order of their rank in the merit list.
- During counselling process, the aspirants have to choose the colleges in which they want to pursue B.Ed.
- The allotment of seat will be based on choice filled by the candidates and their rank in the entrance exam.
- The admission will be finalized only after the proper verification of documents and payment of fees.
IPU B.Ed 2023 Participating Colleges/ Institutes
The admission to B.Ed. Course will be provided in the following colleges of IP University.
- Delhi Teachers Training College, Nazafgarh, Delhi
- Delhi Institute of Rural Development (Sister Branch of DIRD)
- Fairfield Institute of Management & Technology, Kapashera, Delhi
- Gitarattan Institute of Advanced Studies & Training, Rohini (only for female candidates)
- Guru Nanak College of Education, Punjabi Bagh (Sikh Minority Institute)
- Guru Ram Dass College of Education, Shahdara
- Institute of Vocational Studies, Sheikh Sarai, New Delhi (Muslim Minority Institute)
- Kamal Institute of Higher Education and Advance Technology, Mohan Garden
- Kalka Institute for Research and Advanced Studies, Alaknanda
- Lingaya’s Lalita Devi Institute of Management Science
- Kasturi Ram College of Higher Education, Narela
- Maharaja Surajmal Institute, Janakpuri
- Pradeep Memorial Comprehensive College of Education, Pratap Vihar
- Sri Ram Institute of Teacher Education, Dwarka
- C. Institute of Technology, Najafgarh
- Sant Hari Dass College of Higher Education, Najafgarh
- State Council of Educational Research & Training, Defence colony
- Lawrence College of Higher Education, Geeta Colony, (Only for female candidates)
- D. Institute of Technology, Krishan Vihar,
- Leelawati Munshi College of Education
- Shri Krishna College of Education, Daula, Baghpat
- JIMS Engineering Management Technical Campus, Greater Noida
- Sant Gopichand Education & Welfare Society, Ahera, Baghpat
- Army Institute of Education, Greater Noida