Indian Army will be releasing the official notification for the Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2021. It is a four years UG course offered by the Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Services. Admissions are provided to female candidates only. Interested candidates who are looking to apply have to fill and submit the online application form. Candidates are selected based on a written exam followed by the interview. Before filling the application form, aspirants are advised to check the eligibility criteria very carefully. Complete details regarding the Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2021 admission process is explained in this post.
Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing admit card has been released now.
Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing exam has been postponed now.
Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing application form is releasing on 17th February 2021.
Participating Institutes and Number of Seats
The list of participating institutes and number of proposed seats are given below.
|Name of Institute||Proposed number of seats|
|CON, AFMC Pune||40|
|CON, CH (EC) Kolkata||30|
|CON, INHS Asvini||40|
|CON, AH (R&R) New Delhi||30|
|CON, lCH (CC) Lucknow||40|
|CON, CH (AF) Bangalore||40|
Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Important Dates
|Releasing of the official notification||13th February 2021|
|Starting of the application process||17th February 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||10th March 2021|
|Availability of Admit Card||15th July 2021|
|Date of Examination||28th July 2021|
Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are looking for the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admission 2021 must fulfill the eligibility criteria given below.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- The lower age for admission is 17 years and upper age limit is 25 years.
- Those female candidates who are unmarried/ divorcee/ legally separated or widow without encumbrances can apply.
- The candidates must have passed the class 12th examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Zoology & Botany), and English subject with at least 50% marks.
- The minimum height of the applicant should be 152 cms.
- A relaxation of 4 cms in the minimum height will be given to the candidates from North Eastern States. The minimum height for such candidates is 148 cms.
- All the candidates must be medically fit in order to pursue the course.
- Aspirants must have passed the qualifying exam in the very 1st attempt.
- Those candidates who are going to appear for the class 12th exam in the year 2021 can also apply.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 Application Form
The application process of the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admission 2021 is completely only. It is being notified that the application forms will be made available by authorities from 17th February 2021. The complete application process is elaborated below.
- To get the application form, candidates have to visit the official website i.e. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- In the application form, applicants need to provide their personal details including name, date of birth, category, nationality, mobile number, email address, etc.
- Apart from the personal details entering academic details in the application form is also compulsory. Some of the academic details that need to be entered are as follows – board name, year of passing, marks secured, etc.
- Next, the candidates have to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature.
- Then, after filling the form completely, candidates are required to submit it along with the necessary application fee.
- It is recommended to keep a printout of the application form submitted safely for future references.
- The application fee for admission to B.Sc. Nursing Exam 2021 is Rs. 750/-
- Aspirants need to pay the fees online using methods like a credit card, debit card, or internet banking.
Aspirants going to appear for the Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing exam may check the exam pattern given below.
- Mode of Examination: Online (Computer-based test)
- Duration of Exam: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Type of Questions: Objective type MCQ
- Important Topics: General English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry & General Intelligence
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 Admit Card
- Those candidates who will register and pay the application fee before the last date will be able to download the admit card.
- The admit card will be made available on the official website.
- In order to download an admit card, candidates have to provide their username and password.
- Important information including date, time, and venue of the examination will be mentioned on the admit card.
- Please note that a separate admit card will be issued for those candidates who will clear the written test.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without an admit card.
Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Result
- The result will be published on the official website of the Indian Army.
- Along with the result, authorities will also release the merit list on the official website i.e. joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Candidates who will get their names in the merit list will be invited to take part in the interview round.
Interview and Medical Test
- Candidates selected after the written test will be invited for the interview as per the schedule to be communicated.
- Those who will clear the interview will have to appear for the medical examination.
- Aspirants declared fit after the medical examination will be shortlisted for the admission.
- Before granting the admission, the eligibility and documents of the candidates will also be verified.
- The final admission will be granted based on the ranks of the candidates and choice provided during the interview.
Frequently Asked Question
Question – 1: I am a student of Commerce/ Arts background. Can I apply for Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2021?
Answer: No, you are not eligible. To apply for this course, the candidate must have passed class 12th with science subjects including Physics, Chemistry, Biology, etc.
Question – 2: Is it possible to pay the application fee for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admission 2021 in offline mode?
Answer: No, the application form must be paid in online mode only. There is no provision of fee payment in offline mode.
Question – 3: What is the minimum age limit for admission into Indian Army B.Sc Nursing?
Answer: The age of a candidate should be between 17 to 25 years.