IIT JAM Admit Card 2022 can only be downloaded by those candidates who have successfully applied for the examination. IIT on a rotational basis annually conducts the Joint Admission Test for different M.Sc programs and other post-graduate programs. The programmes are offered by different IITs across the nation. The JAM score is also considered by other prestigious institutes of the nation. Hence, candidates need to prepare accordingly to crack the exam.
Through this Article, applicants will get complete information on the IIT JAM Admit Card 2022 in a simplistic manner. Applicants are therefore suggested to go through the Article to know more about the IIT JAM Admit Card 2022.
IIT JAM Admit Card 2022 – Important Notes
- The admit card can only be accessed via online mode. No other mode such as Email/Post will be entertained by the organizing institute.
- Candidates should keep a printout of their respective admit card to avoid last minute rush.
- The admit card can be downloaded from the JOAPS portal, the link to which will be given in the official website.
- Candidate needs to login using Enrollment ID/Email ID and password to download the admit card.
- Applicants are suggested to cross-check their details printed on the admit card.
- In case of discrepancy in the admit card, candidates should inform the officials immediately.
- Candidates must bring the printout of the admit card in the examination hall on the date of the exam along with the original ID proof.
Details on the IIT JAM Admit Card 2022
Here are the details printed on the admit card that a candidate must cross-check –
- Candidate’s Name
- Registration Number
- Name and Code(s) of the Test Paper(s)
- Name of the Examination Centre
- Address of the Examination Centre
- Date of the Examination
How to download the IIT JAM Admit Card 2022?
Applicants need to follow the mentioned guidelines to download their respective admit card easily –
- Visit the official website or click the link given. (link will be provided once available)
- Click on the Applicant’s login (JOAPS) section on the top left section on the screen.
- Now, you’ll be directed to the JOAPS Portal.
- Login using Enrollment ID or Email ID and password.
- Click on the link “download admit card”
- Download the admit card/Hall ticket and keep a printout of it for future purpose.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What are the documents required with the admit card on the day of the exam?
You only need to bring a valid ID proof that you’ve provided in the application form along with the printout of the admit card.
- What to do in case of the Non-Availability of the admit card?
In case, you’re not able to download the admit card or you’ve applied for the exam successfully but admit card is not appearing on the JOAPS portal then you need to inform the organizing institute via Email/Phone number or FAX.
You need to mention your enrollment no, name, email ID, mobile no., address, and test subject while contacting the officials.
- Can I bring the photocopy of the ID Proof in the exam?
No, you need to bring the original ID proof on the day of the exam.
- What to do in case I forget Enrollment ID or Password during login?
Click on the “forget Enrollment ID/password” at the bottom of the login page. Choose any of the given options –
- Request for an OTP
- Already have an OTP
- Forgot Enrollment ID
- I forgot my Enrollment ID for IIT JAM 2022, what to do?
See question no. 4 & click on the “forgot Enrollment ID” link. Enter your Mobile number and Email ID in the fields. Now check your Email for the Enrollment Number.
- How to contact the office regarding the discrepancy in the admit card?
In case of any discrepancy in the admit card or Non-Availability of the admit card you need to contact the Chairman JAM of the respective IISc/IIT mentioning your details (see question 2).
Here’s the contact detail of the Chairman JAM of different IISc and IITs –
|IISc Bangalore||[email protected]||(080) 22932392 / 23601227|
|IIT Bombay||[email protected]||(022) 25767022 / 25722674|
|IIT Delhi||[email protected]||(011) 26591749 / 26581579|
|IIT Guwahati||[email protected]||(0361) 2582751 / 2582755|
|IIT Kanpur||[email protected]||(0512) 2597412 / 2597304|
|IIT Kharagpur||[email protected]||(03222) 282091 / 278244|
|IIT Madras||[email protected]||(044) 22578200 / 22578204|
|IIT Roorkee||[email protected]||(01332) 284531 / 285707|