The International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad will be conducting IIITH PGEE 2020 for selecting candidates for admissions into its postgraduate and doctorate programmes. The admission process will be conducted two times in a year- spring session and monsoon session. The interested candidates will be able to submit their application form for the exam in online mode. The exam will also be a computer-based test of duration of 3 hours. In this article, we are providing the complete details of IIITH PGEE 2022 such as application form, eligibility requirements, result, admit card, etc.
IIITH PGEE 2022 Important Dates
Below given are the official dates related to IIITH PGEE 2022. We have updated the dates based on latest official notification.
|Online application form availability||February 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||March 2022|
|Release of admit card for download||April 2022|
|Entrance exam date||April 2022|
|Result of entrance exam||May 2022|
|Date of interview||May 2022|
|Result of interview||June 2022|
IIITH PGEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must fulfill the below-mentioned eligibility criteria in order to appear for IIITH PGEE 2022:
- For Ph.D degree programme: The candidates must hold a master’s degree in a relevant discipline in order to be eligible for admissions into Ph.D degree programme.
- For MS degree programme: The applicants should have done BE/ B.Tech in a related branch if they wish to apply for enrolment in MS degree.
- For M.Tech degree programme: Those who have passed their BE/ B.Tech degree exam from a recognized institute/ university are eligible for M.Tech.
IIITH PGEE 2022 Application Form
IIITH PGEE 2022 application form will be made available in online mode. The candidates can obtain the application form from the official website of the institute. The candidates will be required to provide important personal details, educational details, contact details, etc into the application form and also upload their photograph, signature and resume in scanned format, into the application form. The candidate must take care to provide only true and correct information in the form as any error in the form can lead to its rejection. The application form after filled completely can be submitted with the required application fee. the candidate must take a printout of the filled-in application form and keep it safe for future use.
The application fee will be Rs. 2000/- and the fee can be paid online using net banking/ credit card/ debit card.
IIITH PGEE 2022 Exam Pattern
To provide the candidates familiarity with the exam, the overview of IIITH PGEE exam pattern 2022 is provided below:
- Mode of exam: Online (Computer-based test)
- Duration of exam: 180 minutes (90 minutes for each section)
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Negative marking: Not applicable
- of sections: 2
- Section I: General Aptitude
- Section II: Subject Paper
IIITH PGEE 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus of IIITH PGEE 2022 will cover the topics studied by the candidates during their qualifying exam. For Ph.D exam, the questions will be asked from the subjects of master’s level. For MS and M.Tech exam, the syllabus will be comprised of the topics from bachelor’s level.
How to prepare for IIITH PGEE 2022?
Below here, we are providing certain strategies to help the aspirants getting good marks in the exam:
- Know your syllabus and the amount of time left for your exam. Manage this time efficiently so that you cover the whole syllabus and still save some time for revision and practice.
- Collect the study material only from reliable sources, strictly in accordance with your syllabus.
- Make short notes and flash cards while studying. These notes and cards will help you during your revision.
- Solve mock tests and solved papers as much as possible. This will not only help you in getting better understanding of the exam pattern but also of your strength and weakness.
IIITH PGEE 2022 Admit Card
IIITH PGEE admit card 2022 will be released for download on the online portal of the institute. The candidates can download the admit card using their application form and password. On the admit card the details of the candidates such as name, date of birth, etc and the details of the exam center and schedule will be mentioned. The candidates must check the details on the admit card and if any discrepancy is found, must communicate it to the concerned authorities. The admit card must be carried to the exam center on the day of exam along with a valid identity proof.
IIITH PGEE Result 2022
The result of IIITH PGEE 2022 will be announced on the official website of the institute iiit.ac.in. The candidates who qualify the entrance exam will then have to appear for the interview round. A list of the candidates who have been shortlisted for the interview will be made available on the website and so will be the schedule for interview. After the successful commencement of the interview, the final result will be declared. The candidates who qualify both rounds will be considered as qualified. A merit list of such candidates will be prepared and the counseling and admission procedure will be carried according to this list.