Candidates planning to take the PGEE entrance exam must know the IIITH PGEE exam pattern 2022 of the same. The entrance exam will be held in the month of April 2022. The exam will consist of two papers namely Paper-I and Paper-II. The exam will be conducted in offline mode where the candidates will be provided a question booklet along with the answer sheet. It is compulsory for the applicants to appear in Paper-I.
Candidates should prepare for the exam keeping in mind the exam pattern and the syllabus prescribed by the authority. With the help of IIITH exam pattern 2022, candidates can get a useful insight into the overall structure of the exam. They can plan an effective strategy based on that in order to score good marks. Selection of the candidates in various PG programs such as M.Tech/M.S and Ph.D will depend upon the performance in the entrance test.
IIITH PGEE Exam Pattern 2022
Candidates can note down the exam pattern for IIITH PGEE exam as mentioned below. They can align their exam strategy with the IIITH PGEE syllabus stated by the authority to fetch positive results. Here’s the exam pattern of IIITH PGEE entrance exam–
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted in offline (pen and paper-based) where the candidates will be provided with the question booklet and the answer sheet to mark the answers.
- Type of Questions: There will be objective and subjective type questions asked in the exam. Paper-I will be of objective type whereas, Paper-II will be a subjective paper.
- Duration of the Exam: For each paper, candidates will be given 1.5 hours to complete the exam. Therefore, the total duration of the IIITH PGEE will be 3 hours.
- Language: The questions will be asked in English language only.
- Marking Scheme: Marks will vary according to the Paper and Question.
- Negative Marking: There will be no provision of negative marking in the exam.
|Type of questions||objective||subjective|
|Topics||Basic aptitude, logical reasoning and basic mathematics||Subject-specific paper (CSE/ECE)|
|Duration||1 Hour 30 minutes||1 Hour 30 minutes|
Note: Attempting Paper-I is compulsory for all the candidates.
- Applicants should keep in mind that they will have to submit both the question paper and the answer sheet to the invigilator before leaving the exam hall.
- Candidates should carry their own stationery items such as pen, pencil, eraser, and ruler to avoid inconvenience.
- They should cross-check their details on the answer sheet once written in the space provided.
- Any kind of rough work should be done only on the space given in the questions paper.
- Candidates must make sure that they have signed the attendance sheet before they leave the exam hall.