International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Hyderabad will be conducting the entrance test for admission in various programs offered by April 2022. Candidates can get themselves enrolled in M.Tech/M.S and Ph.D programs by filling the online IIITH PGEE application form 2022. However, before proceeding for the application form, candidates must verify that they fit the eligibility criteria laid down by the Institute. Ineligible candidates won’t be permitted to appear in the entrance exam.
The institute conducts the entrance exam for two sessions i.e. monsoon and spring. Admission in M.Tech/M.S and Ph.D programs are offered in monsoon session whereas, in the spring session, the entrance test is conducted for admission in Ph.D course offered by the IIITH. Candidates should submit the concerned IIITH PGEE application form on or before the due date specified by the authority. The applications received past the deadline will be rejected.
IIITH PGEE Application form– Important Instructions
Before the candidates move ahead to fill the form, they must make sure to go through the IIITH PGEE eligibility criteria to check if they can take the test or not. Given below are some important information/instructions that the applicants must go through in order to know everything about the IIITH PGEE application form-
- The application form will only be available via online mode. No other mode will be provided by the authority for the same.
- The application form of the IIITH PGEE entrance exam will be available in 2nd week of February 2022 for all the courses. However, the form for Ph.D program held in spring session will be available in the 3rd week of October 2022.
- IIITH PGEE application form 2022 comprises of two parts i.e. registration and application form filling.
- Candidates must register themselves for the entrance exam before going straight to the application form.
- In order to register for IIITH PGEE, they need to provide their basic details such as name, last name, gender, DOB, mobile number, father’s name, address etc.
- On successful registration, candidates need to login into the website using the unique user id and password they have received in their registered email and mobile number.
- Candidates need to fill the rest of the application form very carefully as the authority will not provide correction facility in the online application form once submitted successfully.
- Candidates need to keep a scanned copy of their latest passport size photograph and signature in JPG format to upload in the form when prompted. The size of these images must be less than 600 KB.
- They will also be asked to upload their latest resume in PDF/DOC file format, the size of which should be less than 1 MB.
- It is compulsory for the applicants to pay the application fee for the entrance exam failing which their applications will be rejected by the authority.
- Candidates can download the acknowledgement slip generated after the payment of the application fee for future reference.
How to fill the IIITH PGEE application form 2022?
The step by step procedure to fill the IIITH PGEE application form is provided below-
- Go to the official website of the Institute i.e. iiit.ac.in or click the direct link given here.
- Go to the admissions tab and select “postgraduate”.
- Select the monsoon session/spring session.
- Click on the “apply” link available on the webpage.
- Now register yourself for the PGEE examination by clicking on the “click here to register” button.
- Once the registration is completed, login using user id and password and fill the application form.
- Upload the resume, scanned photograph and signature in the space given.
- Proceed towards the fee payment section and pay the application fee.
- Download the acknowledgment slip and keep the printout of the application form for further use.
Candidates must pay an application fee of Rs. 2000/- for the IIITH PGEE entrance exam. The application fee stated won’t be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates can pay the fee with the help of online mode i.e. through credit card/debit card/net banking.