National Testing Agency (NTA) shoulders the responsibility of conducting the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade 2023 or IIFT 2023 exam. This exam is organized to select the candidates for admission into MBA (International Business) course. It is a national level exam that will be conducted in multiple cities across India. Those who are looking to apply have to submit an application form in online mode. Before filling the form, candidates should ensure that they are eligible. The exam will be conducted in online (Computer based test) mode. It is being notified that the authority has started the application process from 1st October 2022.
Latest: IIFT 2023 application form is now available from 1st October 2022.
- To help the candidates, NTA will establish a network of test practice centers. In these centers, candidates can be familiar with the online exam.
- NTA will accept challenges against the provisional answer keys on payment of Rs. 1000/- per question.
- On the date of exam, candidates must carry an admit card, one photograph (same as uploaded on the application form), and one Photo ID proof.
- The questions in the exam will be asked in English Language only.
- It is compulsory for a candidate to have a valid email ID and phone number in order to apply for the IIFT 2023 exam.
IIFT 2023 Important Dates
Aspirants may check the official schedule of the IIFT 2023 exam as given below.
|Beginning of the online application form submission||1st October 2022|
|Last date of application form submission||14th November 2022|
|Last date to submit the application fee||To be updated|
|Availability of correction window||To be updated|
|IIFT 2023 Admit Card||To be updated|
|Date of Examination||18th December 2022|
|Declaration of Result||To be updated|
IIFT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form, the candidates should go through the eligibility criteria mentioned below.
- The candidate should have a bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 year’s duration with at least 50% marks from a recognized university/ institute.
- Students from Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), and Persons with Disability (PWD) categories will get a relaxation of 5% marks in the qualifying exam. It means candidates from these categories just require 45% marks in graduation.
- There is no age limit applicable for IIFT 2023 exam.
- Those who are going to appear for the qualifying exam in the year 2023 can also apply. However, they have to submit a proof of clearing the qualifying exam by the given date.
IIFT 2023 Application Form
The candidates who are looking to apply need to register on the official website. Check out the instructions given below in order to apply for the exam swiftly.
- To start the IIFT 2023 application process, candidates need to register by providing some basic personal and educational details.
- During registration, the candidates have to create a password and a security question that can be used for the future login.
- After that, aspirants may log in and fill the rest of the details on the application form.
- Then, the candidates have to upload the scanned images of the following documents on the application form.
- Photograph of the candidate – in JPG/ JPEG format of size 10 KB to 200 KB
- Signature of the candidate – in JPG/ JPEG format of size 4 KB to 30 KB
- Caste/ Category certificate – in JPG/ JPEG format of size 50 KB to 300 KB
- Make sure you upload the correct photograph, signature, and Caste/ Category certificate as the facility to change the scanned images will not be available in the correction window.
- After submitting the form, candidates have to pay the application fee.
- A confirmation page will be generated after submitting the form. Please take a printout of the generated confirmation page for future requirements.
The IIFT 2023 application fees for the candidates from different categories are as follows.
- General/ General-EWS/ OBC (NCL) – Rs. 2000/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender – Rs. 1000/-
- Foreign Nationals/ NRIs – US $ 150/-
Mode of payment
- The candidates can pay the application fee online using methods like Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ PayTM/ UPI Service.
IIFT 2023 Exam Pattern
The pattern of IIFT 2023 exam is elaborated below.
- Type of Questions: Objective type MCQs
- Mode of exam: Online (Computer-based test)
- Total Number of Questions: 114 (Subjected to vary)
- Duration of exam: 120 minutes (2 hours)
- Language of exam: English
- Marks per question: 1 for QA, VA and LR section, 0.75 for DI section, 1 for RC section, and 0.50 for General Awareness section.
- Negative Marking: 1/3rd of the marks
Subject-wise distribution of questions and answers are as follows.
|Section||Total Question||Marks per question|
|General Awareness (GK)||18||0.5|
IIFT 2023 Syllabus
The subject-wise important topics for IIFT 2023 exam are as follows.
- Quantitative Ability: Quantitative Ability: Binomial Expansion, Arithmetic Progression, Partnership, Permutation & Combination, Installments payments, Time, Speed, Distance, Averages, Geometry, Median, Mode, Clocks, Calendar, etc.
- Logical Reasoning: Visual & Critical Reasoning, Linear & Matrix Arrangements, Sequencing Coding & Decoding, Symbol based Problem, Puzzles, Family Tree Problem, Statement & Conclusion
- Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension: Spellings, Fill in the Blanks, Word meaning match, Odd word out, Figure of Speech, Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Completion, Sentence correction, Sentence Arrangement, etc.
- General Knowledge: Society, Industry, Economics, Banking, History, Geography, International Affairs, Literature, Awards & Awardees, Entertainment, etc.
IIFT 2023 Admit Card
- Once the registration process gets over, the NTA will upload the admit cards for the candidates on its official website.
- For downloading the admit card, candidates have to log in using the password generated during registration.
- Aspirants must reach the exam center as per the schedule mentioned on the admit card.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without having an admit card.
- Along with the admit card, candidates have to carry one photo ID proof at the time of exam.
IIFT 2023 Result
- Before the result declaration, NTA will display answer keys on the official website.
- NTA will make the IIFT result 2023 available in online mode only.
- To check the result, candidates have to provide information like registration number, roll number, etc.
- No request for re-evaluation will be accepted after the declaration of result.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: What are the further rounds of selection after the IIFT 2023 written exam?
Answer: After the written, aspirants will under future rounds of selection i.e. Essay writing, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview.
Question – 2: Is it possible to change the exam center city after the release of admit card?
Answer: No, the exam center mentioned on the admit card cannot be changed.
Question – 3: What document do I need to carry while appearing for the exam?
Answer: You must have your admit card, one photograph, and any of the following photo ID proof – PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhar Card (With photograph)/ E-Adhaar with photograph/ Ration Card with photograph/ Bank passbook with photograph/ college/ University ID. In case you are claiming relaxation under the PWD category then you must carry a PWD certificate issued by the authorized medical officer.