Admission into B.Ed, B.Sc Nursing and MBA programmes offered by IGNOU is done on the basis of entrance exam. Now, in order to appear or the exam, it is mandatory for the candidates to reach the exam center along with their admit card. The admit card for these exams will be released through online mode as per the prescribed schedule. Candidates who submit the application form successfully will be able to receive and download their admit card. This post provides the candidates all the important details related to IGNOU Admit Card 2022.
- Candidates in the absence of the admit card will not be allowed to appear for the entrance exam.
- No photocopy of softcopy but the original printout of the admit card will only be considered as valid.
- Admit card will consist of the important details related to the candidates and the entrance test.
- The admit card must be downloaded right on time as it might not be available once the examination is over.
- The admit card must be kept safe till the complete process of admission is over.
How to download the IGNOU admit card?
The admit card to appear for the entrance exams conducted for IGNOU admissions will be released online. Admit card for MBA and B.Ed entrance exams will be released on the official website of NTA and for B.Sc Nursing, it will be released on the IGNOU’s official website. Check below the steps to download the admit card, once it is made available by the authorities.
- Go to the official website of the respective admit card releasing authority.
- Navigate to locate the link for downloading the admit card.
- You will be asked to provide your registration id and password.
- Correctly enter these details and click on the submit button.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Click on the download button and take a printout of the admit card.
- Keep this printout safe to be carried to the exam center on the day of exam.
Details on the admit card
The following details related to the candidates and to the test will be mentioned on the admit card:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Photograph and signature
- Date of exam
- Shift and timing of exam
- Exam center address
- Important instructions
Do’s and Don’ts of admit card
- A printout of the admit card on a clean A4 sheet should be taken and kept safe.
- It is advised to keep multiple copies of admit card to protect it from loss or damage.
- No stray marks should be put on the admit card.
- The admit card must not be damaged or distorted in any manner.
- Candidates should not write anything on the admit card during the examination or even after it.
Guidelines for the applicants
- Along with the admit card, the candidates should also carry a valid identity proof to the exam center.
- Candidates must report for the exam as per the center, time and date as mentioned on the admit card.
- No request will be entertained to change the exam center as mentioned in the admit card.
- Important instructions written at the back of the admit card must be followed by the candidates during the examination.
- Candidates are required to show their admit card on demand by the invigilator for inspection.
- In case of using Unfair Means in the examination hall, the candidates will be debarred from appearing in the exam.
- Any kind of electronic gadgets should not be carried into the examination hall.
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the exam hall till the duration of the exam is over.
- Admit card should also be carried by the candidates while reporting for the counseling process.