IBPS PO is one of the most popular banking recruitment exams in India. The candidates who are looking to apply for this exam will be able to access IBPS PO Application form 2022 in online mode. The board will not release any printed (offline) application form. Please note that an applicant should have a valid email ID in order to apply. It is being notified that the application process has been commenced from 2nd August 2022. It is strongly recommended that the aspirants must check the eligibility criteria before applying. All the necessary details regarding the IBPS PO application form is discussed in the post below.
Latest: IBPS PO application form is now available.
- The board will publish the application form for IBPS PO only in online mode through its official website.
- Please note that there are no separate application forms for preliminary and Main exams.
- In the application form, the candidates have to give their preferences of participating banks in which they want to work.
- Don’t forget to take a printout of the application fee e-receipt and online application form confirmation page. If these are not generated then your application form submission might not be successful.
- Applications once submitted cannot be withdrawn and the application fee will not be refunded in any circumstances.
- Don’t forget to check the IBPS PO eligibility criteria carefully before starting the application process.
Here the official dates regarding IBPS PO application procedure 2022:
|Main Activities||Official Dates|
|Starting of online registration/ editing/ modification of application||2nd August 2022|
|Last date for online registration||22nd August 2022|
|Last date for the payment of application||To be updated|
|Date of Examination (Preliminary)||To be updated|
|Date of Exam (Main)||To be updated|
Pre – Requisites for IBPS PO online Application 2022
The candidates looking to apply must keep the following things handy before starting the application process.
- A personal Email ID
- The scanned Images of the candidate’s Photograph, signature and left thumb impression (right thumb impress if a candidate doesn’t have a left thumb)
- A scanned image of the following declaration in candidate’s own handwriting – “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.” This declaration should be in English language only.
- Documents and details to make an online application fee payment.
How to Apply?
Here is the step by step method by which the candidates can fill and submit the IBPS PO Application Form 2022.
- First of all, the candidates have to visit the official website of IBPS i.e. www.ibps.in.
- On the home page, aspirants need to click the “CRP PO/MT” link.
- Then, tap on the “Click here to apply online for CRP Probationary officers/ Management Trainees” link.
- After that, the applicants have to click on the link to start a fresh registration. This link will appear in the following manner “Click here for new registration”.
- Register by providing some basic details like Name, Email ID, Phone number, etc.
- Every applicant will get a provisional registration number and Password, once the registration process gets over.
- An email and SMS regarding the registration number & password will also be sent to the email address and phone number of the candidates.
- Then, the candidates have to log in to the IBPS PO application portal again and upload the following documents.
- Left thumb impress
- A handwritten declaration as mentioned above in this post.
- Once the documents are uploaded, the candidates need to fill all the required personal, educational and contact details.
- Some of the details that the applicants have to enter are as follows.
- Personal Details: Father’s Name, Mother’s name, date of birth, Nationality, Category, etc.
- Educational Details: Qualifying exam, year of passing, marks secured in the qualifying exam, etc.
- Contact Details: Permanent address, Address for correspondence, Phone number, email ID, etc.
- Click on the “Save and Next” button after entering all the details. This will help you verify the details later.
- In case you are sure that all the entered details are correct then you may click on the “Final Submit” button. Please note that no changes in the application form are possible after the Final Submission.
- Once the application form is submitted, the candidates will be redirected to the payment gateways for the submission of application fees.
- The application fee for the candidates of different categories are as follows:
- For SC/ ST/ PwD candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For all other candidates: Rs. 600/-
Note: The banking transaction charges will be additional which will be borne by the applicants.
- A candidate can pay the application fee online using any of the following options – debit card (RuPay, Visa, MasterCard, Maestro), credit card, Internet Banking, Cash Cards, IMPS, and Mobile Wallets.
Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading Documents
While uploading documents in an online application form, the candidates should keep the guidelines in mind.
Scanned Image of photograph
- The photograph must be recent and of passport size (4.5 cm x 3.5).
- Should be colored a photograph and taken against a light background (preferably white)
- Size of the file must be 20 KB to 50 KB
- The preferred dimensions are 200 x 230 pixels
Signature, Left thumb impression and handwritten declaration
- The signature should be done on a white paper with a black pen.
- The thumb impression of the applicant must be on a white paper with a black or blue pen.
- Please note that the signature/ handwritten declaration in capital letters will not be accepted.
- The file size should be between 10 KB to 20 KB.
- Hand-Written declaration should be written in the English language on a white paper with a black pen.