IBPS PO 2022: IBPS will organize the selection process to choose the right candidates for the posts of Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee in the participating institutes. The process will consist of preliminary and online exam followed a common interview conducted by the participating organizations. Aspirants may submit their application for the exam from 2nd August 2022 in online mode. Shortlisted candidates will be provisionally allotted to any participating organization, depending on the number of vacancies and preference of candidates. Candidates can check the important information related to IBPS PO 2022 from this post.
Latest – IBPS PO 2022 application form has been released on 2nd August 2022.
IBPS PO 2022 Major Highlights
- Process of application filling and submission and the payment of application fee, all will be completely online.
- Candidates, intending to apply for the PO exam should ensure that they fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria specified by IBPS.
- Candidates seeking age relaxation will have to submit necessary certificate in original and photocopy at the time of interview or any subsequent stage of the recruitment process as required.
- The candidate must possess valid mark sheet or any certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day of registration.
- Provisionally selected candidates can be offered posting anywhere inside or outside India as per discretion of the participating organization.
|Canara Bank||Vijaya Bank||Bank of India||UCO Bank|
|IDBI Bank||Dena Bank||Bank of Baroda||Syndicate Bank|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Punjab National Bank||Union Bank of India||Allahabad Bank|
|United Bank of India||Corporation Bank||Indian Bank||Andhra Bank|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||Oriental Bank of Commerce||Indian Overseas Bank||Central Bank of India|
IBPS PO 2022 Important Dates
The official dates related to IBPS PO 2022 exam are given below:
|Beginning of online application process||2nd August 2022|
|Last date for application form submission||22nd August 2022|
|Call letter release- for pre-exam training||September 2022|
|Date of pre-exam training||October 2022|
|Call letter release- for preliminary exam||October 2022|
|Date of preliminary exam||October 2022
|Preliminary exam result declaration||October 2022/ November 2022|
|Call letter release- for main exam||November 2022|
|Date of main exam||November 2022|
|Main exam result declaration||December 2022|
|Call letter release- for interview||January 2023|
|Date of interview||January 2023/ February 2023|
|Provisional allotment of selected candidates||April 2023|
IBPS PO 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The detailed eligibility requirements for IBPS PO 2022 exam are mentioned below:
Candidates of following nationality can apply for IBPS PO 2022 exam:
- Citizen of India
- Subject of Nepal
- Subject of Bhutan
- Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling
- Person of Indian origin who migrated to India from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam for settling permanently.
- The minimum and maximum age of the candidates should be 20 and 30 years respectively as on 1st August 2021.
- Relaxation in the upper age will be given to the reserved candidates as follows:
|OBC- NCL||3 years|
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|Ex-Servicemen, Emergency Commissioned Officers/ Short Service Commissioned Officers who have spent minimum 5 years in military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) other than discharge due to misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment||5 years|
|Persons domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
- Applicants should hold a graduation degree or equivalent from a recognized university.
IBPS PO Application Form 2022
Online applications for IBPS PO 2022 has been released on 2nd August 2022. Interested and eligible candidates will be able to obtain the application form from the official website of IBPS www.ibps.in.
- Candidates can register themselves by clicking on the ‘click here for new registration’ link and providing their basic personal details.
- After successful registration, a provisional registration number and password will be generated.
- Using these data, candidates can open their application form and start filling it.
- Personal details, academic details, photograph, signature, left thumb impression, exam center choice, etc will be required to be provided in the application form.
- The details should be provided very carefully in the application form as no changes will be allowed after form submission.
- Once the form is submitted, the candidates will be redirected to the payment gateway to submit the application form.
Bank PO PO Solved Papers (2010-2017): Buy Now
- The application fee will be Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates and Rs. 600/- for other candidates.
- Candidates can submit their application fee through online mode using debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2022
The pattern for IBPS PO 2022 exam, both preliminary and main, is given below:
For preliminary exam:
- Mode of exam: Online
- Exam duration: 1 hour
- Medium of test: English & Hindi (except for English language section)
- Number of questions: 100
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Total marks: 100
- Marking scheme: 1 mark will be given for each right answer
- Negative marking: For every wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted
|Topics||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
For main exam:
- Exam duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
- Medium of test: English & Hindi (except for English language section)
- Number of questions: 157
- Type of questions: Both subjective & objective type
- Total marks: 225
- Negative marking: For every wrong answer, one-fourth of the allotted marks will be deducted in objective type questions
|Topics||No. of questions||Maximum marks||Duration|
|English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
|General/ Banking Awareness Economy||40||40||35 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|English Language (Essay & Letter Writing)||2||25||30 minutes|
- Call letter/ admit card for different rounds of IBPS PO selection process will be published on the IBPS website.
- A hard copy of the admit card should be taken and carried to the exam center along with a valid photo identity proof.
- Any candidates reporting to the exam center without these documents will not be allowed to appear for the paper.
- The date, time and center of the examinations will be mentioned on the admit card and will not be changed under any condition.
- Kindly note that no admit card will be sent to the candidates via post, courier, etc and will only be available online.
IBPS PO 2022 Result & Interview
- Candidates will be able to check the result of the preliminary and main exam from the official website.
- Those who clear the main exam will qualify for the interview round.
- However, a minimum score in each test of main exam and an overall minimum score must be obtained by the candidates to be eligible for interview.
- The interviews will be conducted by the participating institutes coordinated by the nodal bank in each state/ UT.
- Applicants will be able to download the call letter for the interview online and it will contain the complete details of the interview round.
- Interview will carry a total of 100 marks.
- Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of score of the candidates in main exam and interview.
The candidates reporting for interview must carry with them the following documents along with them for verification:
- Call letter for the interview online application form printout
- Proof for date of birth
- Photo identify proof
- Graduation or equivalent mark sheets or certificates
- Caste Certificate for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates
- Disability certificate issued by the District Medical Board for PWD candidates
- Details of the scribe in the prescribed format, if applicable
- A copy of the Service or Discharge book and pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last/ presently held for ex-serviceman candidate
- Those who are still in defence service should submit a certificate from competent authority that they will be relieved from defence services
- No Objection Certificate for candidates serving in Government/ quasi govt. offices/ Public Sector Undertakings
- Domicile certificate for candidates ordinarily domiciled in the State of J&K during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989
- Relevant certificate from the District Magistrate for 1984 Riot Affected Persons
- Experience certificates, if any
- Certificate of eligibility issued by the Government of India for candidates other than Indian nationals