Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will conduct the online exam (Pre and Main) for selecting the candidates for the recruitment of clerks in the participating banks. The candidates who are looking to appear for this exam need to fill and submit the IBPS Clerk Application Form 2021. The application form will be available only in online mode. No hard copies of the application form will be accepted by the IBPS.
It is recommended that the aspirants should check the eligibility criteria carefully before submitting the application form. Please note that the application form has been released on 7th October 2021. Every candidate should fill the application form carefully because the correction window will not be provided after the final submission.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Application Form– Important Highlights
Here are the highlights of the application form that the aspiring candidates should know.
- The candidate must have a valid Email ID in order to apply for the exam.
- The email Id provided in the application form should remain active until the recruitment process gets completed.
- Every candidate needs to enter the details in the application form very carefully because no changes will be allowed after the submission of an application form.
- In order to submit the application form, the candidates have to pay the application fee online. The bank transaction charges during the online payment will be borne by the candidates.
- In case a candidate is unable to fill the application form in one go then he/she may save the details entered and fill rest of the application form later. To access the application form later he/she need to log in using the registration number and password.
The official schedule for the IBPS Application form is given in the table below:
|Starting of online application form submission||7th October 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||27th October 2021|
|Date of Pre-Exam||—|
Pre-requisites for applying online
- The candidates must have the scanned images of the following document.
- Photograph (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm)
- Left-hand thumb impression (right-hand thumb impression in case candidate is not having the left thumb)
- Handwritten declaration of the text given below
- “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
Note: The above declaration should be written in running hand using English language only.
- A valid personal e-mail ID.
How to apply for IBPS Clerk Exam?
Here is the step by step procedure by which the candidates can apply for the IBPS Clerk 2021 exam.
- First of all, the candidates have to visit the official website of IBPS i.e. www. ibps.in.
- Click on the “CRP Clerks” link that will be available on the home page.
- Then, click on the link named as “Click Here To Apply Online For CRP – Clerks (CRP-Clerks-IX)”
- After that, the candidates may start the registration process by clicking on the “Click Here for New Registration” link.
- Now, the candidates have to provide their basic details such as Name, Email address, phone number etc.
- After entering the details, a provisional registration number and password will display on the screen. The candidates should note down that registration number and password. This password and registration number will also be sent by SMS and Email to the candidates.
- After that, the candidates may log in using the registration number & password and start to fill rest of the details in the application form.
- Then, the candidates should fill all the required educational and personal details in the application form very carefully.
- Once all the details are filled, the candidates have to upload the following documents.
- Passport size photograph
- Left-hand thumb impression
- The handwritten declaration of the note mentioned above.
- After uploading the details, the candidates should use the “Save and Next” feature to verify the details entered in the application form. The candidates may also modify the details at the same time.
- If all the details are correct, the candidates may submit the application form by clicking on the “Final Submit” button. Please note that any changes or modification in the application form will not be allowed after the final submission.
Note: In the application form, the candidates have to indicate the state where they want a job allotment after the selection. Please note that the state once selected cannot be changed.
The submitted IBPS Clerk application form will not be accepted without the application fee payment. The application fee payable for the different candidates will be as follows:
- For SC/ ST/ EXSM/ PWD candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For all other candidates: Rs. 600/-
Mode of payment:
- The application fee will be paid online using a credit card, debit card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), IMPS, Internet Banking, Mobile wallets or Cash Cards.
Note: An e-receipt will be generated after the submission of application form. The candidates should take a printout of this e-receipt.
Guidelines for scanning the documents
Every candidate should keep the following guidelines in mind while scanning the documents.
- The background of a passport size photograph should be light colored (preferably white)
- The size of the file should be 20 kb to 50 kb.
- Also, the dimensions of the file should be 200 x 300 pixels (preferred)
- The photograph should be colored and the face of the candidate should be clearly visible.
- The signature should be on a white paper with a blue pen.
- The size of the uploaded file should be between 10 kb to 30 Kb.
- The most preferred dimension of signature is 140 x 60 pixels.
Left-hand thumb impression
- The format of the file should be jpg/ jpeg and size should be between 20 KB to 50 KB.
- The thumb impression should be put on a white paper with a blue or black ink pen.
- 3 cm * 3 cm (240 x 240 pixels) is the most preferred dimension.
- The declaration should be uploaded in jpg/ jpeg file format only.
- The size of the uploaded file should be 50 kb to 100 kb.
- Dimensions of the uploaded image should be 10 cm * 5 cm (800 x 400 pixels)
- The declaration must be written in the English language using black pen on a white paper.