The aspirants who are going to appear for the IBPS Clerk Pre or Main exam need to download the IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2021. The information about the date, time and venue of the exam will be provided to the candidates through the Admit card. Please note that the admit card for the preliminary and Main exam will be released separately. The admit card is an extremely important document no candidate will be allowed to appear for the exam without it.
Please note that a separate admit card will be released for Pre-exam training. Along with the admit card, an ID proof will also be required at the time of exam. It is expected that the admit card for the preliminary exam will be released in the month of November 2020.
- The admit card of IBPS Clerk exam will be released in online mode only.
- IBPS will release the admit card separately for the preliminary and Main exam.
- The admit card of main exam will be made available only to those candidates who will clear the preliminary exam.
- An Information-handout consisting of information related to the IBPS Clerk exam will also be made available for download along with the admit card.
- No candidate will be permitted to give the exam without a valid admit card.
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2021 Important Dates
The important dates regarding the availability of IBPS Clerk Admit card are given below:
|Important Events||Tentative Dates|
|Availability of Pre-exam training admit card (only for the reserved category candidates eligible for training)||November 2020|
|Release of Preliminary exam admit card||November 2020|
|Date of Preliminary Exam||December 2020|
|Availability of Main Exam Admit card||January 2021|
|Date of Main exam||January 2021|
How to download?
Here is the step by step procedure to download IBPS Clerk Admit Card.
- In order to download the admit card, the candidates first need to visit the official website i.e. www.ibps.in.
- On the official website, the candidate needs to locate and click on the IBPS Clerk 2021 admit card link. Generally, the link is available on the home page itself.
- Then, the candidates will be required to log in using their Registration number and Password/ DOB (Date of Birth).
- Once the candidate logs in, admit card will appear on the screen. Verify the details mentioned on the admit card.
- Finally, download and take a print out of the admit card for future requirement.
Information mentioned on the IBPS Clerk Admit card
The following information will be mentioned on the IBPS Clerk Admit card.
- Name of the candidates
- Registration Number
- Roll number
- Address of the candidate
- Address of the Exam venue
- Date of Examination
- Reporting time
- Photograph of the candidate
Documents required at the time of exam
It is mandatory for every candidate to carry the following documents at the time of exam.
- A valid IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2021
- One photo identity proof: The candidates need to carry any one of the following documents in original Passport/ PAN Card/ Permanent Driving License/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Voter ID Card/ Aadhar/ E – Aadhar card with photograph/ People’s representative along with a photograph/ ID Card issued by a recognized college or university/ Employee ID
- A photocopy of the Identity proof: An aspirant also needs to carry the photo state of the ID proof mentioned above.
Other Important Points
- The candidates must note that the ration card or learner’s driving license will not be considered as a valid ID proof.
- The name mentioned on the ID Proof should match with the name on the admit card. Otherwise, the candidates will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- In case the candidate has changed the name then he/she needs to produce the original marriage certificate/ Gazette notification/ affidavit.
- The authorities will also inform the candidates about the release of admit card through Email and SMS.
- In case a candidate needs scribe in the examination then an additional call letter for the scribe will be issued by the IBPS.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: How can I change the exam center mentioned on the Admit Card?
Answer: Please note that it is not possible to change the exam center once allotted.
Question – 2: The system is not accepting my date of birth while downloading the admit card?
Answer: Generally, this type of problem occurs when the candidate makes a mistake while filling the application form. We request you to verify the date of birth you have entered in the application form.
Question – 3: I can’t download the Pre-Exam training admit card.
Answer: The facility of Pre-Exam training is available only for the candidates of SC/ ST/ Minority/ PWD/ EXS categories. So, admit card of Pre-Exam training will also be available only for the candidates of these categories.
Question – 4: I haven’t received E-Mail/ SMS regarding the release of Admit Card
Answer: The email and SMS regarding the release of an Admit Card is sent to the registered phone number and email ID of the candidates. It is possible that you might have entered the wrong email id or phone number while filling the application form. We request you to recheck the email address and phone number provided by you in the application form.
Question – 5: What if I forget to carry admit card at the exam center?
Answer: Please note that it is compulsory for every candidate to carry the admit card at the exam center. In case you forget the admit card then you will not be permitted to appear for the exam.