HNBGU B.Ed 2023 will be conducted by Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University (HNBGU) to shortlist candidates for admission to its 2-year B.Ed degree course. Candidates interested in admission need to fill and submit its application form in online ,ode. HNBGU B.Ed 2023 online application form is expected to release in the month of April 2023. The exam will be conducted in offline mode hopefully in the month of June 2023. Complete information related to HNBGU B.Ed entrance test 2023 can be found here in this article.
HNBGU B.Ed 2023 Important Dates
The table below presents the tentative dates related to HNBGU B.Ed 2023:
|Availability of online application form||April 2023, 3rd week|
|Last date to submit the application form||April 2023, last week|
|Last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 200/-||May 2023, 1st week|
|Last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 500/-||May 2023, 1st week|
|Last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||May 2023, 2nd week|
|Last date for the university to receive hard copy of the application form with documents||May 2023, last week|
|Uploading of admit card||June 2023, 3rd week|
|Entrance exam date||June 2023, last week|
|Announcement of result||July 2023, 2nd week|
|Commencement of counseling process||August 2023, 1st week|
HNBGU B.Ed 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria prescribed below can apply for HNBGU B.Ed 2023 admission:
- A bachelor’s and/ or master’s degree in Arts/ Commerce/ Science field with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks is required to be eligible.
- Applicants with a bachelor’s degree in engineering and technology with at least 55% marks in aggregate can also apply.
- A relaxation of 5% in the qualifying marks will be given to the candidates belonging to OBC/ ST/ SC/ PWD category.
HNBGU B.Ed 2023 Application Form
The application form for HNBGU B.Ed 2023 will be released in online mode. Interested candidates can obtain the application form by visiting the official website of the university www.hnbgu.ac.in.
- At first, the candidates will have to fill a registration form and generate login credentials (user id and password).
- Basic details such as name, date of birth, email address, phone number, etc will be asked in the registration form.
- Upon successful registration, the users can login to their account to obtain and fill the application form.
- Rest personal and academic details related to the candidates will be asked in the application form.
- Scanned copies of the candidates’ photograph and signature will also be uploaded into the application form.
- Once all the details are entered into the application form, it can be submitted with the prescribed application fee.
- A printout of the duly filled application form should be taken and sent to the address mentioned below. A copy of the same should also be kept safe by the candidates for future correspondence.
Address for sending hard copy of the application form
Copy of application form with copies of all documents should be sent at the following address via speed post/ registered post:
Coordinator, B.Ed Entrance Exam, 2023
Room no 108, Administrative Building,
HNBG University (Central University),
Category-wise application fee for HNBGU B.Ed is given below:
- For general/ OBC candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Rs. 500/-
Mode of payment:
- Application fee can be paid through online mode using net banking/ credit card/ debit card.
HNBGU B.Ed 2023 Exam Pattern
A basic overview of HNBGU B.Ed 2023 exam pattern is provided below:
- Mode of exam: Pen and paper based exam
- Number of sections: 2
- Duration of exam: 180 minutes for each section
- Number of questions: 400
- Type of question: Multiple choice questions
- Total marks: 400
- Marking scheme: Each question will carry 1 mark.
|Sections||Topics||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
|Section I||General Knowledge||100||100|
|Hindi Language/ English Language||100||100|
|Section II||General Intelligence||100||100|
|Aptitude Test (Arts/ Commerce/ Science)||100||100|
HNBGU B.Ed 2023 Admit Card
- The HNBGU B.Ed exam admit card will be uploaded online on the official website of the university.
- Candidates need to download the admit card, take its printout and carry it to the exam center on the day of exam.
- No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall in the absence of a valid admit card.
- To prevent the loss or damage of admit card, the candidates are suggested to take its multiple printouts.
- Candidates should preserve their admit card even after the exam is over as it will be required at the time of admission too.
HNBGU B.Ed 2023 Result
- The authorities will declare the result of the entrance exam on the official website of the university tentatively in the month of July 2023.
- In the result, candidates’ name, father’s name, roll number, gender, date of birth, category and marks obtained in the exam will be mentioned.
- A merit list of the qualified candidates will be prepared on the basis of their marks in the entrance test.
- Candidates will be invited to take part in the counseling and admission process on the basis of their names in the list.
HNBGU B.Ed 2023 Counseling
- At the time of counseling, the original documents and eligibility of the candidates will be verified.
- Candidates therefore should carry with them all the important documents in original and photocopy while reporting for counseling.
- Schedule and venue for appearing in the counseling round will be intimated to the candidates from the website of the university.
- After the documents and eligibility are verified, candidates will be granted final admission.
- Finally selected candidates need to complete the rest formalities of admission and secure their seats.
HNBGU B.Ed 2023 FAQs
Question 1: What if I entered any incorrect information in the application form?
Answer: Care must be taken while filling the application form as the university will not provide any correction window to make corrections in the form and will also not make any correction on their behalf.
Question 2: Is there any way can I get refund on my application fee?
Answer: The application fee once submitted by the candidates will not be refunded under any condition. No request in this regard should be made.
Question 3: Will I be allowed to provide choice for exam city for appearing in B.Ed exam?
Answer: The candidates will be allowed to provide their choice for appearing in the entrance exam in the application form. The exam will be held in the following cities- Srinagar, Paudi, Tihri, Dehradun, Kotdwar, Roorkee and Karnprayag.
Question 4: What if an ineligible candidate is able to secure admission?
Answer: In case an ineligible candidate secures admission by any means, the candidature of such applicants will be cancelled even if their ineligibility is discovered after they are granted admission.
Question 5: In case of any query related to HNBGU B.Ed 2023, whom should I contact?
Answer: In case of any query, the candidates can send a mail at the following email address- [email protected].