Candidates interested for admission into ITI colleges of Gujarat can apply for the same through online mode. The application form is expected to be released in the first week of May 2023. Last date to submit the application form will be in the fourth week of May 2023. No entrance exam will be conducted and selection of the candidates for admission will be done on the basis of qualifying exam merit. Detailed information related to Gujarat ITI admission 2023 has been provided in this article.
Gujarat ITI 2023 Important Dates
Check out the tentative dates related to Gujarat ITI Admission 2023 in the table below:
|Important Activities||Expected Dates|
|Availability of online application form||May 2023, 1st week|
|Last date for submitting the application form||May 2023, 4th week|
|Publication of merit list||May 2023, last week|
|Beginning of counseling process (1st round)||July 2023, 1st week|
|Last date to complete the formalities of admission for 1st round of counseling||July 2023, 2nd week|
|Beginning of counseling process (2nd round)||July 2023, 2nd week|
|Last date to complete the formalities of admission for 2nd round of counseling||July 2023, 3rd week|
|Beginning of counseling process (3rd round)||July 2023, 3rd week|
|Last date to complete the formalities of admission for 3rd round of counseling||July 2023, 4th week|
|Starting of training classes||August 2023, 1st week|
Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat ITI Admission 2023
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria mentioned below can apply for Gujarat ITI admission 2023:
|Age limit||The lower age limit for the applying candidates is 14 years as on the date of admission.|
|Educational qualification||A pass in class 10th or equivalent exam from a recognized board is required.
Trade wise eligibility criteria for Gujarat ITI might be specific and must be ensured by the candidates before applying.
|Others||Candidates who will attain the minimum eligibility before the admission are eligible too.|
Gujarat ITI 2023 Application Form
Gujarat ITI application form 2023 will be released in online mode tentatively in the month of May 2023. Candidates can obtain their application form by visiting the official website of the Directorate of Employment & Training www.itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form by providing their personal details such as name, date of birth, gender, category, mobile number, etc.
- Details related to the class 10th exam such as passing year, school name, marks obtained, etc will also be asked in the application form.
- The candidates need to upload the scanned copies of their photograph and signature into the application form as well.
- Once all the details are entered into the application form, the candidates should check it carefully as any error will make it liable for rejection.
- The duly filled application form filled can then be submitted along with the prescribed application fee.
- After successful submission, the candidates should take a printout of the application form and keep it safe for future reference.
- To complete the process of admission, it is mandatory for the candidates to submit a requisite amount of non-refundable application fee.
- Payment of application fee can be done online using the facility of net banking or debit card/ credit card.
Preparation of Merit List
- After the application process is over, a merit list of the candidates will be prepared by the authorities on the basis of marks in class 10th exam.
- The candidates will be able to check their names and ranking in the merit list by visiting the official website.
- Further process of counseling and admission of the candidates will be carried out as per their names in the merit list.
Gujarat ITI 2023 Counseling Process
- Different rounds of counseling will be conducted depending on the number of candidates shortlisted for admission.
- Details of counseling like date, time and venue will be communicated to the candidates via the official website.
- The candidates reporting for the counseling will have to carry with them all the important documents in original and photocopy.
- Documents of the candidates will be checked and they will be asked to provide their choice for trade and institute.
- Once the documents are verified, seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their merit and choice.
Gujarat ITI 2023 Admission Process
- Candidates who are allotted a seat at the time of counseling need to report to the allotted institute.
- Rest formalities of the admissions like fee payment, document submission, etc will be conducted at the allotted institute.
- The candidates should report for the admission as per the date and time intimated to them on the website.
- No candidates will be granted admission if they fail to appear at the allotted institute within the given time limit.
- Classes into the different ITI institutes are expected to commence from the month of August 2023 onwards.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: Am I required to send hard copy of the application form to Gujarat ITI?
Answer: No you are not. Complete application process is online and there is no need to sent hard copy of the application form or any other document unless asked for the same.
Question 2: Will I get call letter for appearing in the counseling round?
Answer: No call letters will be sent to the shortlisted candidates for appearing in the counseling round. Candidates and parents are advised to go through the brochure from time to time to get updated information about the counseling and admission process.
Question 3: How should I make changes in the application form after its submission?
Answer: Once the application form is submitted, you will not be able to make changes in it. Therefore make sure that you do not make any error in the form before submitting it finally.
Question 4: If I am not satisfied with my allotment, can I ask to change the same?
Answer: Probably not. The seats will be allotted to the candidates considering both their merit as well as their choice. Once allotted, it may not be possible to change the same.
Question 5: When are the counseling and admission process expected to begin?
Answer: The counseling and admission process for Gujarat ITI are expected to begin in the month of July 2023.