GSAT 2023: GITAM University has come up with great opportunity for those applicants who are interested in getting admission in M.Sc, BEM, Integrated M.Sc, BCA, MCA, B.Sc programs. The term GSAT is the abbreviated form of GITAM Science Admission Test. The university will commence the application procedure probably in April 2023 through this website www.gitam.edu. It is a university level examination and every year many applicants apply for the examination to get admission in the university. The important details related to the examination is as follows-
GSAT 2023 Schedule
The tentative key dates for the examination decided by the university have been listed below. The applicants are advised to apply for the examination before the due date ends.
|Opening of application process||April 2023|
|Closing of application procedure||April 2023|
|Date for GSAT 2023||May 2023|
|Result will be released||May 2023|
GSAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria vary from course to course. The GITAM University describes different eligibility for different courses. You can check the criteria for different courses-
- To apply for M.Sc Applied Mathematics, the applicants must have qualified B.Sc with Mathematics
- For M.Sc Physics, it is must to complete B.Sc with Physics & Mathematics.
- For M.Sc Electronic Sc., the applicants need to ass B.Sc with Physics/Electronics, Mathematics subjects.
- The applicants should have cleared B.Sc with Chemistry to apply for M.Sc Chemistry (Analytical/Organic) and M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
- For Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Food Sc. & Technology programs, the applicants need to have a Bachelor degree with Science/Chemistry/B.A with Home Science/B.Tech in allied subjects/B.Pharm/B.P.T/M.L.T.
- To fill up the application form for M.Sc Bioinformatics, an applicant has to pass BSc with Physics & Mathematics/Computer Science.
- To apply for M.Sc Environmental Science, the applicants have to qualify B.E.M/ B.Sc with life Sciece or Physical Science/ B.Tech/B.Pharm
GSAT 2023 Application Form
Only those applicants are invited to apply who will fulfill the eligibility criteria. The application forms will be accepted only through online mode. The official website of the university is www.gitam.edu which needs to be visited to obtain the application form. The application forms have to be submitted through online mode by entering all the required details in the application forms.
The university may also ask for the application forms to submit by post. This will be the offline mode of application where you need to submit your applications at the university that will be specified in the instructions given. It is quite good if you submit your form before the due date because it will avoid the last minute rush.
The application fee must be paid during application procedure. The application fee may vary from previous year, however based on last year’s data the application fee for GSAT 2023 is as follows-
- The application fee is Rs. 350/-, inclusive of test fee Rs. 300.
- The fee for 5 years integrated M.Sc chemistry sponsored by Laurus Labs is Rs. 500/-.
- If an applicant apply for more than 1 test then the separate fee will be Rs. 300/-.
GSAT 2023 Exam Pattern
The question paper comprise of MCQ type questions. The examination will be based on online mode which means it will be a pen & paper based examination. Some of the important points about the examination procedure are-
- It is important to reach at the examination venue on time, approximately half-an-hour before the examination time.
- The applicants must present for examination along with their admit card & photo ID proof.
- The applicants must note that the calculator, cell phone, papers, slide rule, books etc. will not be allowed in the examination hall.
- Any kind of indiscipline will not be tolerated by the examination authority.
GSAT 2023 Admit Card
The university will release the admit cards for all the applicants who are eligible to take up the examination. When the admit card is issued to an applicant, it means that he/she is applicable for the examination as the candidature has been confirmed. In previous year the university was sent the admit cards to all the appearing applicants through post. However the mode of releasing the admit cards is not yet decided but it will be released probably 2-3 weeks before the examination.
GSAT 2023 Result
The examination result will be declared by the university to release the name of qualified applicants. It will be published expectedly in the month of May 2023. The result will be prepared on merit basis. The applicants will get admission as per their marks scored in the entrance examination GSAT 2023.
The university offered numerous courses of undergraduate & postgraduate levels. Some of the courses offered by the GITAM University have been listed as following.
- Applied Mathematics
- Environmental Science
- Food Science & Technology
- BEM (Bachelor of Environmental Management)
- 5 years Integrated M.Sc program in Biotechnology
- 5 years Integrated M.Sc program in Chemistry
GSAT 2023 Examination Centres
The GITAM University releases an information bulletin along with the official notification for examination. The information bulletin will have the details of examination centres as well. If we follow last year’s data then we will get the examination centre located in different cities of the country are-