GPAT 2022 is a national level entrance exam to be conducted by NTA in online mode. This test will be conducted in order to screen the pharmacy graduates for admission into the M.pharm program. The GPAT 2022 score will be accepted by a large number of institutes across India. GPAT scores are also used to grant various scholarships and financial assistance in the field of pharmacy.
It is being notified that the GPAT 2022 admit card has been released on 6th April 2022. The candidates aspiring to appear for this exam can find all the necessary details such as important dates, exam pattern, syllabus etc. from this article.
Latest- GPAT 2022 admit card is now available to download.
GPAT 2022 exam date released by the official, it will be held on 9th April 2022.
GPAT application form is now live from 16th February 2022.
GPAT 2022 Important Dates
The schedule for the GPAT 2022 is given in the table below:
|Starting of online registration||16th February 2022|
|Last date to register online||17th March 2022, (upto 11:50 P.M.)|
|Releasing of Admit Card||6th April 2022|
|Date of Examination||9th April 2022|
GPAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for GPAT 2022 exam are as follows:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy.
- The aspirants who will appear for the final year exam of B.Pharmacy can also apply.
Note: The candidates with B.Tech (Pharmaceutical and fine chemical technology) degree will not be eligible for GPAT 2022.
GPAT 2022 Application Form
The registration for GPAT 2022 exam is being carried out in online mode through the official website from 16th February 2022. The candidates have to provide all the necessary academic and personal details in the application form. While filling the details, the candidates have to upload the scanned copies of passport size photograph and signature in a prescribed format.
After submitting the application form, the candidates have to pay a certain amount as an application fee. The application form sent by post or by any other offline medium will be summarily rejected.
The GPAT 2022 application will be considered incomplete unless the candidate pays the application fee. The application fees for different categories are as follows:
|General and OBC candidates||Rs. 1400 /- (Bank Charges will be additional)|
|Female, SC, ST and PwD candidates||Rs. 700 /- (Bank Charges will be additional)|
Mode of Payment
The application fee can be paid via any of the following methods:
- Online Payment: The candidates can pay the application fee online by using a credit card/ Debit Card or Net Banking
- Cash Payment at SBI Bank: The application fee can also be paid by cash at any designated branch of SBI. You need to take three printouts of e-challan and walk in to your nearest SBI branch and pay the application fee by cash.
GPAT 2022 Exam Pattern
The pattern for GPAT 2022 is given below:
- Mode of Exam: Online (Computer-based exam)
- Number of Question: 125.
- Type of Questions: Objective Type MCQs
- Duration of Exam: 180 Minutes
- Scoring pattern: 4 Marks will be awarded for a correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 1 Mark will be deducted for an incorrect answer.
GPAT 2022 Syllabus
It is important that the candidate should know the syllabus in order to prepare well for the GPAT 2022 exam. The subject or topics covered under the GPAT syllabus are as follows:
Physical Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Organic Chemistry, Pharmacognosy, Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Biotechnology, Pathophysiology, Microbiology, Bio-pharmaceutics And Pharmacokinetics, Physiology And Health Education, Anatomy, Clinical Pharmacy And Therapeutics, Pharmaceutical Management, Pharmaceutical Engineering, Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence and Dispensing.
GPAT 2022 Preparation Strategy
This is one of the premier entrance exams for the M.Pharm admission and lakhs of candidates will be appearing for this exam. Candidates should follow the tips and tricks mentioned below in order to clear this exam.
- Create a well-structured time table and follow it. There is still an ample time left in this exam, the candidates should create a time table with equal importance to every subject and study regularly.
- The candidates should also make short notes, as these will help them to revise the things quickly.
- Practice from mock tests and solve as many previous year question papers as possible.
- Analyze your mistakes from the mock tests and try not to repeat a similar mistake again.
- Set daily, weekly and monthly goals and do your best to achieve them. This will automatically prepare you for the exam.
Recommended books for GPAT 2022
There are a lot of books available in the market for GPAT preparation. The candidates may follow the below mentioned help books which are recommended by the experts for the preparation.
- GPAT by Mohd. Ali
- GPAT & GATE Pharmacy by G. Vidya Sagar
- The Pearson guide to the GPAT by Umang Shah
- GPAT- A Companion by N.N. INAMDAR
- Compete Pharma by Dr. Tarun Kumar Dasgupta
- Modern Technology Of Pharmaceutical Analysis by Nirav R. Soni
GPAT 2022 Admit Card
Admit card has been released in online mode through the official website. The NTA will not send the admit card by post or by any other method. All the necessary details regarding the exam such as schedule, timing, venue will be mentioned on the admit card. No candidate will be allowed to appear for the exam without a valid admit card. One photo identity proof in original will also be required at the exam center
GPAT 2022 Result
The date for the announcement of GPAT 2022 result is yet to release. The candidates need to log in to their account using the registration id and password in order to check the result. The validity for score card will be 3 years. Soon, after the declaration of result, an all India merit list will also be published on the official website.
GPAT 2022 Counseling
The candidates who will be successful in the GPAT exam will be eligible for Counseling. The counseling will be organized individually by the institutes and the admission will be provided solely on the basis of GPAT ranks. The candidates will also be required to get their documents verified at the time of counseling.