Goa ITI Admission 2021
The Goa ITI Admission 2021 admission process will commence with the availability of the application form in the month of June 2021 (tentatively). Offline application forms will be made available in the different ITIs of the state. Candidates are suggested to make sure that they meet the eligibility criteria prescribed above before proceeding with the application process. Complete information related to the admission process such as eligibility criteria, important details, merit preparation, etc has been provided in this post below.
Goa ITI 2021 Important Dates
Check out the important dates related to Goa ITI Admission 2021 in the table below:
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Availability of prospectus and application form at Govt. ITI||June 2021, 2nd week|
|Last day for receiving Application forms at respective ITI||July 2021, 2nd week|
|Display of provisional merit list||July 2021, 3rd week|
|Display of final merit list||July 2021, 3rd week|
|First round of admission at the centralized admission centre for 10th passed candidates (general category)||July 2021, 4th week|
|First round of admission at the centralized admission centre for 8th passed candidates (general category)||July 2021, 4th week|
|First round of admission at the centralized admission centre (reserved category candidates)||July 2021, last week|
|Second round of admission on first cum first serve basis to fill up vacant seats||July 2021, last week|
|Closing of admission process||July 2021, last week|
Eligibility Criteria for Goa ITI Admission 2021
Basic eligibility criteria for applying for the Goa ITI Admission 2021 are provided below:
- A candidate having minimum age of 14 years and above as on 1st July 2021 shall be eligible for ITI admission.
- For admission to Driver cum mechanic trade, those having minimum age of 18 years as on 1st July 2021 shall be eligible.
- A candidate seeking admission should have been residing in Goa for a period of not less than 10 years preceding the date of the application.
- For 6-Months In-Plant Specialized Training in Hospitality Management and Driver cum Mechanic (LMV) trades: The candidate should have completed any Advanced Modules in Hospitality Management course.
- For 1-year Garment and Sales Asst. trade: Those who have passed their class 8th examination are eligible to apply.
- For 1-year Computer Operator & Programming Assistant, Desk Top Publishing Operator, Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (English), Secretarial Practice (English), Basic Cosmetology, Food Production (General), Food & Beverages Service Assistant, Sewing Technology, Multimedia, animation & Special Effects, Housekeeper, Front Office Assistant, Travel and Tourism Assistant and Digital Photographer trades: A pass in class 10th examination or its equivalent from a recognized board is required.
- For 1-year Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance: Applicants need to clear their 10th class 10th examination or its equivalent from a recognized board with Science and Mathematics.
- For 2-year Hospitality Management Advanced Modules: Those who have completed BBBT in Hospitality OR NTC/ NAC in relevant trade OR Diploma in Hospitality can apply.
- For 1-year Welder (Fabrication & Fitting) trade: The applicants who have passed their class 8th exam are eligible.
- For 1-year Welder (GMAW & GTAW) trade: A pass in class 8th exam with Science and Mathematics subjects is required.
- For 1-year Welder and Carpenter trades: Candidates should have cleared their class 10th examination or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- For 1-year Mechanic Diesel and Solar Technician (Electrical) trades: Those who have cleared the class 10th examination or its equivalent from a recognized board with Mathematics and Science subjects can apply.
- For 2-year Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioner, Electronics Mechanic and Wireman trades: Applicants should have passed class 10th examination or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- For 2-year Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance, Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Electrician, Draughtsman (Mechanical), Draughtsman (Civil), Mechanic Motor Vehicle, Mechanic Diesel, Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) and Instrument Mechanic trades: A pass in class 10th examination or its equivalent from a recognized board with Science and Mathematics is required.
- Candidates should be physically fit for the work for which they are to be trained. If selected, the candidates need to produce a Medical Certificate to that effect from a Registered Medical Practitioner.
Application Form for Goa ITI Admission 2021
The application form for Goa ITI Admission 2021 will be released in offline mode. The application form can be obtained from the office of the Directorate of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Goa or by visiting the nearest Private or Government ITI.
- In the application form, the candidates will have to provide basic personal details like name, gender, category, date of birth, email address, phone number, etc
- Details related to the qualifying exam such as board name, marks obtained, year of passing, etc will also be asked in the form.
- Candidates need to affix their photograph and put their signature in the application form in the specified places.
- After all the details are entered in the application form, the candidates can submit it along with the copies of important documents.
- For submission, a copy of the application form should be taken, enclosed with important documents and sent to the ITI from which it was purchased.
- A hard copy of the application form should also be kept safe by the candidates for future reference.
Attested copies of the following documents should be enclosed with the application form before submission:
- Passing certificate marks statement of the qualifying exam
- Certificate stating completion of BBBT course for Advanced Modules courses
- Leaving Certificate from the School attended last
- Transfer certificate or equivalent mentioning that the candidate was a student of the particular school during the last academic year and that the leaving certificate is kept by the school due to genuine reason (in case of absence of Leaving Certificate)
- Birth Certificate from the Registrar of Births and Deaths
- A certificate of continuous period of residence of 10 years in Goa on the date of application from the Mamlatdar having jurisdiction over the area of residence
- Certificate by the Head of the Office or Department by children of employees of the Central/ State Government or Government of India Undertakings stating the place of posting in Goa and relationship with the candidate
- Certificate from the Competent Authority to the effect that either parent had been ex-serviceman/ Defence personnel by children of Ex-Servicemen/Defence Personnel
- Certificate from the Home Department of Government of Goa stating that the father/ mother has been registered as Freedom Fighter by children of Freedom Fighters
- Category certificate from Mamlatdar/ Deputy Collector/ Sub-Divisional Officer by candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC category
- Income certificate for candidate belonging to SC/ ST/ BPL category or having annual family income less than Rs 3,00,000/- p.a.
- Disability certificate from the Dean, Goa Medical College for Physically Handicapped candidates
- Relevant certificate to from the Home Department of Government of Goa for Children of the African Repatriates of Goa origin
Preparation of Merit List
- Merit list of the candidates will be prepared on the basis of applications received by the different ITIs.
- Separate lists will be drawn for the trades for which minimum qualification is class 8th and class 10th.
- A provisional merit list will be displayed in all the Government & Private ITIs as well as on the official website of Directorate of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship.
- Candidates should check the list and if any objection is noticed, they should contact the ITI where application was submitted.
- A final merit list will be prepared by complying to the discrepancies raised if any by any of the candidate and displayed.
Goa ITI Selection Process 2021
- Admissions will be granted based on merit cum choice and on first come first serve basis to the candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates should report for the admission as per the schedule communicated by the authorities at the Centralized Admission Center.
- All the relevant documents in original and photocopy should be carried by the reporting candidates.
- Selection of the candidates will be finalized after all the formalities like document submission, fee payment is done.
Goa ITI Admission 2021 FAQs
I do not have my school leaving certificate yet. How do I apply for ITI admission?
In such case, the selected candidate will have to produce it while taking admission in the ITI.
Can I get any relaxation in the time period of 10 years required for domicile?
Relaxation in domicile period will be considered if seats remain vacant after the completion of the second round of admission process.
Is there any scholarship available for the candidates studying in the Goa ITI courses?
The trainees of the Government ITIs are awarded scholarships at the rate of Rs. 250/- per month per trainee will be awarded to 40% of the sanctioned strength in each trade at every ITI on the basis of the marks scored for internal test, assessment of the sessional work, discipline and punctuality three months after admissions.
How do I get admission into the Govt. ITI institutes?
Candidates with good score in the qualifying exam will be placed higher in merit and have increased chances of getting enrolled into the Government ITIs of the state.
Is there any entrance exam conducted for Goa ITI admission?
No. Candidates will be selected for admission into the ITI colleges of Goa on the basis of their marks in the qualifying exam.