GITAM GAT PGT 2023 is the entrance exam conducted by the Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management for the admission in M. Tech program provided by the University. This deemed University offers the 2-year M. Tech program in its Bangalore and Vishakhapatnam Campus.
To apply for the entrance examination, Candidates must follow the procedure available here. Candidates can check the details about the Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Admit Card and Result of the entrance exam in the below post.
GITAM GAT PGT 2023 Important Dates
The Important Dates of GITAM GAT PGT 2023 are not released still by the exam officials. Check the below table for the tentative important dates of the exam:
|Important Events of GITAM GAT PGT 2023||Respective Dates|
|Release of the Application Form||To be updated|
|Last date of the receipt of the Application Form via post||To be updated|
|Last date of the receipt of the Application Form||To be updated|
|Starting of the slot booking for the exam||To be updated|
|Download of the Admit Card||To be updated|
|Date of the exam||To be updated|
|Declaration of the Result||To be updated|
Note: All the dates available here are tentative. Further Updates regarding the dates will be available here soon.
GITAM GAT PGT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria of GITAM GAT PGT 2023 is the detailed set of the terms and conditions that candidates must follow in order to apply for the entrance test. Candidates should check all the terms before applying for the examination. Here is the Eligibility Criteria of the entrance exam:
- Candidates must have passed the B.E/B. Tech from the UGC approved University or Institution.
- Candidates should have the score of minimum 50% in the qualifying examination.
- There is no age limitation for the entrance examination specified by the University.
GITAM GAT PGT 2023 Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern of GITAM GAT PGT 2023 provides the structure of the entrance test that the candidates must check before starting the preparation for the exam. The Exam Pattern of the entrance test is as follows:
- There will be Negative Marking in the exam.
- The entrance test will contain the 3 sections i.e. Numerical Data Analysis, Reasoning and Intelligence and Verbal Ability.
- The Total Duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- There will be Multiple Choice questions in the exam and the candidates must have to select one option out of the 4 given options.
- Each correct answer will carry the 3 marks and each incorrect answer will deduct the 1 mark from the final score of the candidates.
GITAM GAT PGT 2023 Application Form
The Application Form of GITAM GAT PGT 2023 will be available in both Online as well as Offline Mode. In Online Mode, the Application Form will be available on the Official website of the University and for the Offline mode application form; candidates should send the request on the plain paper to Director-Admission of the University along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 150 payable at Vishakhapatnam. Here are the steps to fill the Application Form:
- Candidates will be able to download the Online Mode Application Form from the Official website i.e.gitam.edu.inor the link will be active here when the forms will be available.
- The Application Form Fee will be paid via Net Banking, Credit/Debit Card for the Online Mode Application Form in the selected Bank Branches i.e. Union Bank of India, Indian Bank and KarurVysya Bank.
- The Application Form Fee will be Rs. 1000 for the Male Candidates and it will be Rs. 600 for the Female Candidates.
- Candidates should send the Completely filled Application Form along with the documents and the Demand Draft of the Application Form Fee to the following address:
Gandhi Nagar Campus, Rushikonda
Vishakhapatnam -530 045, Andhra Pradesh
GITAM GAT PGT 2023 Admit Card
The Admit Card of GITAM GAT PGT 2023 will be available after the Slot Booking Process. Candidates will be able to download the Hall Ticket for the entrance test in the Online Mode. The Admit Card will be available on the Official website of the University.
The Exact Dates of downloading the Admit Card are not available still. It will be soon available by the exam officials. Candidates must carry the Admit Card while appearing the entrance examination conducted by the University at different centers. No Candidate without having the Admit Card will be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
GITAM GAT PGT 2023 Result
The Result of GITAM GAT PGT 2023 will be available after the entrance examination process will be completed. Candidates will be able to check the Result in the Online Mode on the Official website of the University.
As soon as the Result of the entrance examination will be available, the link available here to check the Result will be active. Candidates should follow the steps available here to download the Result. After Checking the Result, Candidates will be able to know that whether they will get the admission into the M. Tech program provided by the University.
GITAM GAT PGT 2023 Cutoff
The Cutoff of GITAM GAT PGT 2023 will the minimum marks that the Candidates must have to get the admission in the University. The Official cutoff will be released by the University depending upon a number of factors i.e. Number of Applications received, Number of seats available and difficulty level of the examination.
Candidates should check the previous year cutoff to get the idea that whether they will get the admission into the University or not. The Cutoff will be available after the online entrance exams will be done.