GEEE exam pattern denotes the structure of the exam where candidates get to know the marking scheme, exam duration, type of questions and so on. Candidates seeking admission in engineering program offered by the Galgotia University should go through the exam pattern of the entrance test. Knowing the exam pattern will let them get an idea about the exam through which they can prepare an effective strategy to crack the exam. As per the GEEE exam pattern, there will be no negative marking for the answers marked incorrectly. The exam will be conducted in the online mode where a computer system will be allotted to them to mark the answers to the questions displayed on their computer screen.
GEEE Exam Pattern
To get positive results in the GEEE entrance exam, students should prepare for the exam as per the GEEE syllabus prescribed by the authority. The syllabus will typically be based on the subjects studied at 10+2 level. They should strike a balance between exam pattern and syllabus to yield good results. The GEEE exam pattern is as follows-
We have offered the basic highlights of GEEE exam pattern:
- Mode of the GEEE exam: The entrance exam will be organized in online mode i.e. it will be a computer-based test.
- Duration of the exam: Candidates will be given a total of 90 minutes to finish the exam.
- Medium: The questions in the exam will be asked in English language only.
- Type of questions: There will be objective type questions in the exam. Candidates will be given 4 choices out of which they have to mark the one that they think is correct.
- Subjects: Questions will be asked from the topics under the subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Marking scheme: Candidates will be awarded 1 mark for each answer they mark correct.
- Negative marking: There is no provision of negative marking. Therefore, students should attempt as many questions as they can.
|Subject||Number of questions||Maximum marks|
What is a computer-based test?
A computer-based test is an online test where the students are allotted a computer system and they have to login into the exam portal using the credentials written in their admit card. Once the students log-into their system, they are presented with a series of important instructions related to the exam. As soon as the exam timer starts, the exam begins and candidates are presented with the questions. The computer displays four choices, from which candidates have to select only one option which they think is correct. Since there is no negative marking in the exam, candidates don’t have to worry about the deduction of marks if they answer incorrectly. In this case, students should attempt all the questions to secure better marks.