Galgotias Engineering Entrance Exam (GEEE) is a national level engineering exam conducted by the university itself admission into various B.Tech programmes offered by it. Applicants can apply for B.Tech and B.Tech Integrated dual degree program thru the entrance examination. Aspirants need to ensure their eligibility status through the eligibility criteria mentioned by the university before they proceed for the application filling process. The admit card will be available to only those candidates who will successfully submit the application form before its due date.
Through this article, aspirants can stay updated about the GEEE Application Form and its related components. Aspirants are advised to read the complete article to know about the admission process and form-related aspects of the exam.
GEEE Application Form
Aspirants should note down the important dates given below for quick reference. They must check the eligibility criteria first and then proceed further for the form filling process.
|Availability of Online form||December 2021|
|Last date to submit the form||June 2022|
|Admit Card Announcement||June 2022|
|Exam Date||June 2022|
|Result Declaration||June 2022|
Highlights of GEEE Application Form
Candidates appearing for GEEE must read the following features of the exam to be aware of the GEEE application form & process related to it.
- The GEEE application form will be available online on the official website of the institute.
- Apart from this, aspirants will be able to fill the form through offline mode too.
- Candidates shall have to upload the scanned photo and signature in the application form.
- Further, there will be options in the application form to submit the application fee.
- Moreover, there are many options to pay the online application fee such as credit card, debit card more net banking.
- Those, who will submit the application form thru offline mode, shall have to attach the DD of the application form which will be in the name of the institute.
Application Fee Structure
- Aspirants will have to pay Rs.500/- to apply for the exam.
- The payment can be made through Credit card / Debit card / Net banking / Paytm Wallet.
- Once the fee is paid, the system will generate a registration slip which a candidate has to keep safe for future reference.
- Aspirants may also keep printouts of the registration slips to avoid any mishap.
How to fill GEEE Application Form?
The application procedure of GEEE is a 5-stage process. Aspirants are required to follow the steps carefully –
- Visit the official websitegee.in
- Click the Link for application form available there.
- Follow the instructions mentioned and start filling the GEEE application form.
- Reviewing the application form of GEEE once again.
- Pay the relevant Application fee.
- Final submit the GEEE application.
- Save the registration slip generated.
- Keep printouts of the registration slip for future use.
Upon completion of the application process, candidates have a very limited period of time to prepare for the exam. We advise candidates to review exam pattern carefully. It helps them polish their preparation to a good level.