Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarship is provided in memory of the founder of the Federal Bank, Sri KP Hormis. This scholarship is offered to the 1st year students of professional courses in the field of Engineering, Medicine, Nursing, Management, etc. Please note that the students from Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, and Gujarat only can apply for Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarship 2023. Before filling the form, the aspirants should ensure that they check the eligibility criteria. Complete information regarding the scholarship is provided in this post.
|Name of the Scholarship
|Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarships
|Maximum Scholarship Amount
|Which Courses are covered
|MBBS, Engineering, B Sc. Nursing, MBA, Agriculture (B.Sc), BSc (Hons) Cooperation & Banking with Agricultural Sciences conducted by Agriculture Universities
|Less than 3 Lakhs per annum
|Mode of Application
|Availability of the application form
|3rd week of October 2023
|Last date to submit the application
|Last week of December 2023
Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Scholarship 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before we discuss the application process, the candidates must ensure that they are meeting the eligibility criteria mentioned below.
The applicants should belong to any of the following states.
- Tamil Nadu
- The candidate must be a 1st year student pursuing any of the following professional courses – MBBS, Engineering, B.Sc. Nursing, MBA, and Agriculture (B.Sc) including B.Sc (Hons) Cooperation & Banking with Agricultural Sciences conducted by Agriculture Universities.
- Students looking for Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Scholarship 2023 should have got admission under merit in government/ government-recognized self-financing colleges during the academic session 2023-2024.
Annual Family Income
- The annual income of the family of the student should be less than 3 lakhs. To substantiate the same an income certificate issued by the Village Authorities is mandatory.
How to apply?
The Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Scholarship Application Form 2023 will release in offline mode only. However, it is needed to be downloaded from the bank’s website. The complete application process of this scholarship is given below.
- First of all, you need to download and take a printout of the application form through the official link i.e. https://www.federalbank.co.in/corporate-social-responsibility.
- Then, fill complete details in the application form as accurately as possible.
- Please note that you should not enter any forged detail because incorrect details may lead to a rejection of your application form.
- Candidates also need to paste their photograph on the application form.
- Attach the completely filled application form with copies of the following documents.
- Admission Letter
- Bonafide certificate from the college
- Course fee structure
- Family income certificate issued by revenue authorities
- Nativity certificate
- Mark sheets of qualifying Examination
- Medical Certificate (applicable for physically challenged students)
- ID proof & Address proof
- Evidence showing that the candidates are dependent wards of the Armed Forces Personnel who lost their lives while serving the nation.
- Next, the candidates have to visit a branch of the federal bank near to the place of their domicile. Also, carry the original documents while submitting the application form for document verification.
- In case a candidate is unable to get his/her document verified then his/her candidature will get rejected.
Let’s go through some important details about the Federal Bank Scholarship 2023:
- Selected candidates will get 100% reimbursement of the tuition fees and other fees.
- Fees will be paid as per the fee structure of the college. However, the scholarship amount cannot exceed Rs. 1 lakh per year.
- Plus, the students are also eligible for one personal computer (PC) during the course of study. (the cost of a laptop is included in an overall limit of Rs. One lakh per year)
- One seat in every discipline (MBBS, MBA, Engineering, etc.) is reserved for physically challenged students. Such candidates need to furnish a certificate issued by a Medical Officer not below the rank of DMO or an approved Medical Officer of the Bank. If no physically challenged student is available then reserved seat will be offered to General category students.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: Can I get my documents verified after the last date?
Answer: No, you have to get your documents verified while submitting the application form before the last date.
Question – 2: Is it possible to submit the application form online?
Answer: No, it is mandatory to submit an application form offline at a branch of the Federal bank.
Question – 3: Can I make a correction to the application form submitted?
Answer: No, correction in the application form is not possible after submitting the same.
Question – 4: I am doing B.Tech from a private college. Am I eligible for Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarship 2023?
Answer: Yes, you are eligible.