The Emerald Heights Foundation School invites students for admission into Nursery and LKG every year. Apart from this, the meritorious students can also apply for admission in class 11th. Affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), the school is counted amongst the best schools of the country. Interested candidates or their parents can submit the registration form or information form (as applicable) to be considered for the process of admission. Complete details related to The Emerald Heights International School Admission 2024 can be found here in this article.
- The registration form/ information form must be filled in CAPITAL letters.
- Registration is not a guarantee of admission and only includes the child in the process of selection.
- Acceptance of the admission must be made within 7 days (10 days for boarding school) or the offer will stand cancelled.
- Full fees for the term will be charged if the parents withdraw their child during the course of the academic term or before the term starts.
- The entrance test for boarding school admission will be held at school campus in Indore.
- Details of the fee can be found by contacting the school office or sending a request via email.
- In case of any query, the students or their parents can send an email to the [email protected].
The tentative dates related to Emerald Heights International School Admission 2024 are given below in the table:
|For Nursery and LKG|
|Beginning of registration process||January 2024|
|For class 11th|
|Filling of information form||April 2024/ May 2024|
|Commencement of admission process||June 2024|
|For boarding school|
|Filling of registration form||January 2024|
|Date of entrance exam||March 2024/ April 2024|
|Commencement of admission process||April 2024|
|Beginning of classes||June 2024|
The eligibility criteria that need to be fulfilled by the candidates for Emerald Heights International School Admission 2024 are given below:
- For admission in Nursery: The child must complete 2 years & 6 months on 1st July of the Academic Year.
- For admission in LKG: The child must complete 3 years & 6 months on 1st July of the Academic Year.
- For admission in class 11th: Candidates should clear their class 10th exams from a recognized board in order to be legible for admissions.
- The registration process for admission into Nursery and LKG is expected to begin from the month of January 2024.
- Parents can obtain a registration form by visiting the school office.
- In the registration form, the basic personal details of the students and the parents should be entered.
- Only the students whose registration forms are submitted successfully will be considered for selection process.
- For admission into class 11th, the students will have to fill and submit an information form.
- In the information form, personal and educational details of the student and basic information related to both parents will be asked.
- A photograph of the candidate should be affixed on the application form.
- Signature and photograph of both parents should also be put on the information form.
- The scanned copy of the information form along with birth certificate and the latest mark sheet/ result of the candidates or other important documents like Aadhaar card, caste certificate, medical fitness certificate, etc should be sent at the [email protected] or mailed to the school address.
Registration for boarding school
- The candidates expecting admission into the boarding school must submit their registration form starting from the month of January 2024.
- The candidates should provide their personal and academic details in the form and also affix a photograph on it.
- Details of the parents (both mother and father) along with their photograph and signature must also be entered into the registration form.
- The registration form must be enclosed with medical certificate, copy of mark sheet/ result, copy of Aadhaar card, birth certificate and caste certificate.
- The form and enclosed documents along with a demand draft (DD) or cheque of Rs. 1000/- should be sent to the school.
- The DD/ cheque should be drawn in favor of ‘The Emerald Heights International School’.
- The fee can also be deposited in cash at the time of interaction/ school visit.
Streams offered for class 11th admission
The students need to select from the following three streams offered for class 11th admission:
|Science Stream||Commerce Stream||Humanities Stream|
|English Core||English Core||English Core|
|Mathematics or Biology||Business Studies||Psychology|
|————||Mathematics or Marketing||Mathematics or Geography|
|Electives (select any one) – Informatics Practices (IP), Physical Education (PE), Painting and French||Electives (select any one) – Informatics Practices (IP), Physical Education (PE), French and Painting||Electives (select any one) – Informatics Practices (IP), French, Painting, Physical Education (PE) and Marketing|
- The candidates who submit their registration forms/ information forms successfully will be offered admissions.
- Admissions will be granted as per the rules and criteria as laid by the school authorities.
- The School Management reserves the right of admission and its decision in the matter is final and binding.
- Finally selected candidates are required to complete all formalities such as document verification, fee submission as per the defined schedule.
- Admission will be confirmed only after the successful completion of all the formalities.
Admissions to the Boarding School
- Admissions into the boarding school will be given to the candidates on the basis of their performance in entrance test.
- Every year vacancies arise in the Boarding school when Class XII boarders graduate and the seats are then allotted to any vacancy in other classes on priority.
- Students once admitted into the school as a boarder will not be allowed to become a day-scholar under any circumstances.
Facilities at the school
The following facilities are available at the school:
- Career Counseling and Guidance Cell
- Laboratories- Mathematics, Robotics, Computer, Language, Geography, Quizzing, Etiquette
- Lecture Halls
- Model United Nations Conference and Training Hall
- Smart Class
- Mini Auditorium
Sports & Infrastructure
The school’s infrastructure supports the following sports in its campus:
- Table Tennis
- Roller Hockey
- Dance & Music
- Art & Craft Studio
- Sculpture Studio
- Adventure Park
- National Cadet Corps (NCC)
Address: AB Road, Rau, Opposite Akashwani, Indore, MP, India – 453 331
Phone Number: +91-8720009992 / 93, +91-731-4067536-37,+91 6262045305
Email: [email protected]
Official website: https://emeraldheights.edu.in/