Saksham is a flagship scholarship programme offered by Dun and Bradstreet to help girl candidates with their higher studies. Girls pursuing B.Com, BBA or B.Sc course from any recognized institute can apply for this scholarship program through online mode in the month of December. However, there are certain other eligibility requirements as well that must be fulfilled by the candidates before applying. The maximum amount of the scholarship award will be Rs. 10000/- per year. This article provides important details related to Dun and Bradstreet Saksham Renewal Scholarship 2023.
Dun and Bradstreet Saksham Renewal Scholarship 2023
- Interested candidates must apply for Dun and Bradstreet Saksham Renewal Scholarship 2020 from the official website of Vidyasaarthi only.
- This scholarship program is only applicable for girl candidates.
- Scholarships will be offered to the selected candidates subject to funding and availability.
- Vidyasaarthi is not a scholarship offering organization but only provides a platform for applying to different scholarship programs.
- This scholarship would not be applicable for students whose parents working with Dun and Bradstreet.
Dun and Bradstreet Saksham Renewal Scholarship 2023 Important Dates
In the table below, the tentative dates related to Dun and Bradstreet Saksham Renewal Scholarship 2023 for girls pursuing B.Com/ BBA/ B.Sc is provided:
|Major Events||Tentative Dates|
|Commencement of registration process||3rd week of December 2023|
|Last date to register online||Last week of December 2023|
Dun and Bradstreet Saksham Renewal Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2023
The candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned below can apply for Dun and Bradstreet Saksham Renewal Scholarship 2023:
- Gender: Only female candidates are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Qualification: A pass in class 12th or equivalent from a recognized board scoring a minimum of 50% marks is required.
- Family income: The scholarship scheme is only available for the candidates whose family income is less than or upto INR 500000.
Dun and Bradstreet Saksham Renewal Scholarship 2023 Application Process
The candidates can apply online for the scholarship program by visiting the official website www.vidyasaarathi.co.in. Candidates however must make sure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed above.
- Candidates need to register themselves first on the Vidyasaarthi website by providing basic details like name, mobile number, email id and create a password.
- Upon successful registration, the candidates can login using their email and password to fill the application form.
- In the application form, candidates will have to provide rest personal details and academic information.
- Scanned copies of important documents should also be uploaded into the application form.
- Once all the details are entered carefully into the form, it can be submitted online.
The following documents should be uploaded into the online application form in scanned format:
- Passing mark sheet for the respective previous year
- Current year Income Certificate
- Current year college fees receipts
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: What is the format for uploading of the documents in the application form?
Answer: All the documents should be uploaded either in JPEG or PNG format.
Question 2: Is it compulsory to have a bank account?
Answer: Yes, the student must have an active bank account as the scholarship amount would be transferred to the students’ bank account in case of reimbursement.
Question 3: Whom should I contact in case of any query?
Answer: In case of any query, the candidates can contact at the following email address: