Dun and Bradstreet Saksham Renewal Scholarship 2020 for girls pursuing LLB
Girls pursuing LLB can earn the Dun and Bradstreet Saksham Renewal Scholarship 2020 reward for continuing their studies. This scholarship is especially for such candidates (girls only) who are in need of financial aid to go ahead with their studies and career. Application form for the scholarship is released online and can be filled from the month of December 2020 onwards. Candidates who meet the prescribed eligibility requirements can proceed with the application process. This article provides complete details of the scholarship such as eligibility criteria, application process, etc.
- The scholarship is not applicable for students whose parents work with Dun and Bradstreet.
- Maximum amount of the scholarship award will be INR 25000.
- Care should be taken while filling the form as any incorrect detail can make the application liable for rejection.
- The candidates who are already pursuing LLB degree are only eligible to apply.
- The amount of scholarship received should only be used for education purpose. Using the amount for personal use can lead to its cancellation.
Dun and Bradstreet Saksham Renewal Scholarship 2020 Important Dates
The table below presents the important dates (tentative) related to the Dun and Bradstreet Saksham Renewal Scholarship 2020:
|Starting of online registration process||3rd week of December 2020|
|Last date to register online||Last week of December 2020|
Dun and Bradstreet Saksham Renewal Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2020
The candidates who meet the eligibility criteria prescribed below can apply for the Dun and Bradstreet Saksham Renewal Scholarship 2020:
|Gender||Only girl candidates are eligible to apply for this scholarship.|
|Qualification||The applicants should have passed their class 12th exam from a recognized board scoring at least 50% marks.|
|Family income||Family income of candidate must be less than INR 500000.|
Application Form for Dun and Bradstreet Saksham Renewal Scholarship 2020
- Application form for the scholarship programme can be obtained from the official website of Vidyasaarthi www.vidyasaarathi.co.in.
- Candidates can register themselves online on this website and after that they can proceed towards the filling of application form.
- Into the application form, the candidates will be required to provide basic personal and education information.
- Scanned copies of important documents must also be uploaded in the form in JPEG or PNG format.
- The application form duly filled in all respect can then be submitted online.
The following are the documents that must be uploaded by the candidates in the application form:
- Passing mark sheet for the respective previous year
- Current year Income Certificate
- Current year college fees receipts
FAQs related to Dun and Bradstreet Saksham Renewal Scholarship 2020
Do I need to have a bank account if I wish to apply for this scholarship?
The scholarship amount would be transferred to students’ bank account in case of reimbursement and therefore it is mandatory for the candidate to have an active bank account.
Are there special preference given to the candidates while awarding the scholarship?
No. there is no special preference given to the candidates on any basis. Any girl candidate with family income less than Rs. 5 lakhs can apply for and win the scholarship award.
In case of any query, whom do I contact?
You can send your grievances at the following email address:
- For scheme related queries: email@example.com
- For grievance related queries: firstname.lastname@example.org