Application forms for admission to different courses offered by DU SOL will be released by the university online. The application form for both UG and PG courses is expected to release in the first week of July 2022. However, the last date for submission of the form will vary. Candidates can fill the application form by providing basic personal and academic details and submit it with the prescribed application fee. Get complete details about the DU SOL Application Form 2022 from this post.
- Application forms submitted after the last date will not be considered for further processing.
- Any incorrect information in the application can make it liable for rejection. No provision to correct the entries of the submitted application will be provided.
- Applications submitted without the prescribed fee will also get rejected.
- There is no provision to get a refund on the application fee once it is submitted.
- Candidates must ensure their eligibility before they proceed with the submission of DU SOL Application Form 2022.
- Printout of the application form and e-receipt should be kept safe by the candidates for any future correspondence.
- Registered email id and mobile number should be kept active by the candidates till the process of admission is over.
Important Dates (Tentative)
Check out the important dates related to DU SOL Application Form 2022:
|For UG programs||For PG programs|
|Online application form release date||1st week of July 2022||1st week of July 2022|
|Last date for submitting the application form||Last week of July 2022||3rd week of July 2022|
|Last date to submit application with a late fee of Rs. 200/-||Last week of August 2022||July 2022|
How to fill DU SOL Application Form 2022?
A link to obtain the application form for DU SOL will be released on the official website www.sol.du.ac.in. Detailed process to fill the DU SOL Application Form 2022 is discussed below.
Step 1: Registration
- By clicking the link available on the official website, the candidates will open a registration form.
- In the registration form, candidates need to provide the following information- name, gender, email id, mobile number and captcha.
- After entering these details, click on the ‘Save’ button. A user id and password will be generated and sent to the email address/ password.
- Using these credentials, candidates can log into their account and start filling the application form.
Step 2: Application Form
- In the form, the candidates will first have to choose the program for which they seek admission into the university and provide medium of instruction for the course.
- Candidates then need to provide details of their 10th and 12th board exams- name of board, passing year, roll number, marks obtained, etc.
- In the next section, personal details of the candidates such as date of birth, Aadhar number, address, etc will be asked.
- The applicants also need to upload the scanned copies of their signature and photograph into the application form.
- Copies of other important documents should also be uploaded into the application form.
- After providing the details as asked, click on the ‘save’ button. A preview of the application form will appear on the screen.
- Check the details into this preview and then proceed towards the payment of application fee.
Step 3: Application Fee
- The last step towards submission of the application will be payment of the application fee.
- Payment of the application fee can be done online using the net banking facility or debit card/ credit card.
- Application fee structure for candidates belonging to different categories is provided below.
|Category||Application fee (each course)|
|General/ OBC category candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates||Rs. 250/-|
- After successful payment of application form, the candidates should take a printout of the application form and the e-receipt.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I apply for DU SOL admissions in more than one course?
The candidates can apply for different courses under DU SOL given they meet the eligibility for them. Candidates need to submit separate applications for the different programs they wish to get enrolled into.
- Is there any other mode available for submission of DU SOL Application Form 2022?
The university only releases application form on its official website. As such no mode other than online is available for submission of the application form.
- What are the important documents that I need to upload in the application form?
Scanned copies of the following documents should be uploaded into the DU SOL application form:
- Class 10th certificate
- Class 12th certificate
- Caste certificate
- Transfer/ migration certificate
- Income certificate
- Financial assistance certificate
- Bank passbook