Delhi University will select the candidates for admission into its LLB Course based on DU LLB 2022 entrance exam. On behalf of Delhi University, National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the entrance exam. Authorities will organize the entrance exam in online mode (Computer-based test). Interested candidates who want to apply need to fill and submit an online application form. Please note that it is a national level exam that will take place in various cities across India. Complete details regarding the DU LLB 2022 admission process are given in the article below.
DU LLB 2022 Notification
- Before declaring the result, authorities will also publish answer keys on the official website.
- Candidates must check the eligibility criteria carefully before submitting the form because the application fee once submitted will not be refunded.
- It is an online exam in which the candidates have to answer 100 questions in 120 minutes.
- NTA is only responsible for conducting the exam, the rest of the admission process will be managed by the Delhi University.
- It is not possible to change the examination center once allotted.
DU LLB 2022 Important Dates
|Main Events||Expected Dates|
|Starting of the application form submission||3rd week of May 2022|
|Last date to submit an application form||1st week of June 2022|
|Releasing of hall tickets||2nd week of June 2022|
|Date of Examination||3rd week of June 2022|
|Declaration of Result||1st week of July 2022|
DU LLB 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are looking to take the DU LLB 2022 exam should check the eligibility criteria mentioned below.
- There aren’t any criteria for an upper age limit.
- The candidate must possess a bachelor’s or PG degree with at least 50% aggregate marks.
- Aspirants from SC/ ST and OBC categories require 40% and 45% marks in the qualifying exam respectively.
- Those candidates who are going to appear for the qualifying exam in 2021 can also apply.
DU LLB 2022 Application Form
Interested candidates who are eligible should go through the instructions below in order to apply for the DU LLB 2022 examination.
- To start the application process, candidates first have to register in online mode through the official website of NTA.
- Once the registration process gets over, aspirants have to fill the rest of the details in an application form.
- Ensure that you enter the authentic details only because the university will verify documents later on.
- In the next step, aspirants have to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature.
- Apart from the photograph and signature, candidates also need to upload the scanned copy of the following documents.
- Class 10th Certificate (Self Attested),
- Caste Certificate (Self Attested, if applicable)
- One photo ID Proof
- After submitting the form, the candidates have to pay the application fee without which the application process is incomplete.
- We recommend you to take a printout of the application form submitted and fee receipt for future references.
- The application fee for the aspirants of different categories is given below.
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Rs. 250/-
- All other candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Aspirants can pay the fees online using a credit card, debit card or internet banking.
DU LLB 2022 Admit Card
- Delhi University will make the DU LLB 2022 admit card available well before the examination.
- Candidates have to visit the official website and download their admit cards.
- Please note that the university will not send any admit card by post.
- Details about the examination schedule and venue will be available on the admit card.
- It is compulsory to carry a hard copy of the downloaded admit card at the examination center.
- Also, it is mandatory to carry a photo id proof along with an admit card.
DU LLB 2022 Exam Pattern
The candidates preparing for the exam should check out the exam pattern explained below.
- Mode of Examination: Online (Computer-based exam)
- Type of Questions: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Number of Questions: 100
- Language of Questions: English
- Duration of Exam: 120 minutes
- Marking Pattern: Every question will carry 4 marks and one mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- Maximum Marks: 400 marks
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|English Language Comprehension||15 – 20||60 – 80|
|Analytical Abilities||20 – 25||80 – 100|
|Legal Awareness & Aptitude||20 -25||80 -100|
|General Knowledge||25 -30||100 – 120|
|Total||100 Questions||400 marks|
DU LLB 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus of DU LLB Entrance Exam 2022 is very vast. We have provided some important topics from various subjects as given below.
- General Knowledge: Outline of Indian Economy, Banking & Finance, Major Industries in India, Indian Tax Structure, National Income of India, etc.
- Legal Awareness & Aptitude: Legal Maxims and Important Landmarks, Supreme Court Judgments, Legal fundamentals and terms.
- English Language Comprehension: Adjective and Determinants, Pronoun, Noun, Subject-Verb Agreement, Comprehension Passages, Active Passive Voice, Adverb, etc.
- Analytical Abilities: Logical Puzzles, Statements Assumptions and Statement Arguments, Cause & Effect Reasoning, Statement Conclusions Derivation of Conclusions, etc.
DU LLB 2022 Result
- After the exam, NTA will declare the entrance exam result on its official website.
- Please note that the result card will display information such as – roll no, name, form no., gender, category, marks, etc. of the candidate.
- Authorities will not send individual result cards to the candidates.
- Please note that the reservation policy of the university will be followed while preparing the merit list.
DU LLB Counselling 2022
- Candidates who will score more than cutoff marks will be invited to take part in the DU LLB 2022 counselling
- In the counselling process, the applicants have to choose the college in which they are looking for admission.
- The candidates selected for counselling also need to get their documents verified.
- The exact schedule of counselling will be available only after the result declaration.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Can I get the DU LLB 2022 application form in offline mode?
Answer: No, the application form will release in online mode only.
Question: How may exam center cities I can select while filling the application form?
Answer: You may select up to 3 exam center cities at the time of form filling.
Question: I have a gap year after passing the qualifying exam. Am I eligible for DU LLB 2022?
Answer: As you are eligible if you fulfill the rest of the eligibility criteria.
Question: Who will organize the counseling NTA or DU?
Answer: NTA will conduct the exam but the counselling will be organized by Delhi University.