Application form for DU B.Ed admission has been released now. The university will release the application form only in online mode. Interested and eligible candidates should fill the form providing their basic personal and academic details. Along with the form, a certain amount of fee also needs to be paid. Last date for application will be notified soon. It is however advised not to wait till the last date to submit the application form. Candidates can get the details about the DU B.Ed Application Form 2022 from this article.
Latest: Apply now for DU B.Ed admission 2022.
DU B.Ed Application Form 2022 Important Dates
The table below presents the tentative dates related to the DU B.Ed Application Form 2022:
|Online application form release date||Available|
|Last date to submit the application form||To be updated|
|Date of entrance exam||To be updated|
How to fill DU B.Ed Application Form 2022?
Candidates who are eligible for the DU B.Ed entrance exam can proceed to submit their online application form. The form will be released on the official website of the Delhi University. Step by step instructions for filling the application form are discussed below in detail.
Visit the University of Delhi website and go to post graduate admission portal. Here you will have to register yourself first by providing basic details like name, date of birth, gender, email address, phone number, etc. After providing all these details into the registration form, click on the submit button. This completes the process of registration.
Login id and password for the successfully registered candidates will be generated and sent to their registered email address or phone number. Using the login credential the candidates can log in to their account to fill the rest details of the application form.
In the application form, the candidates will have to provide their rest personal details such as nationality, category, identity details, address, etc. Details about the qualifying exam like the year of passing, status of passing, name of college, university name, marks obtained, etc.
Scanned copies of the signature and photograph of the candidates need to be uploaded into the application form. Choice for the subject category and one teaching subject should be provided by the candidates very carefully. The applicants will also be allowed to select the Centre of examination of their choice.
After providing all the details into the application form, carefully check it for errors. Errors if found must be corrected a no further window for making changes in the application form will be given.
The duly filled application form, complete and correct in all manner, can then be submitted by the candidates online. Along with the form, the candidates will also have to make payment of the prescribed amount of application fee.
After the payment of the application fee is made, the candidates need to take a printout of the form. This printout must be brought by the candidates along with them on the day of admission at the allocated institution.
- The application fee for DU B.Ed entrance exam 2022 is expected to be Rs. 500/- for general candidates and Rs. 250/- for reserved category candidates.
- Candidates will be able to pay their application fee through online more using debit card/ credit card or the net banking facility.
- Once submitted, the application fee will neither be refunded nor transferred under any circumstances.
Also Check: DU B.Ed exam pattern
Things You Should Keep in Mind
- The process of application is completely online. There is no need to send any application form or any other documents to the university.
- Candidates are suggested not to send requests regarding correction into their application form to the authorities. No such requests will be entertained.
- Only those who submit the applications in time will be able to download their admit card and appear for the exam. Late applications will not be considered.
- Application process will only complete after the payment of the application fee. Make sure that your fee is paid successfully.
- Make sure that you do not leave any incorrect data in your application form. This can make your application liable for rejection.
I will appear in my graduation final year exam in the year 2022. Can I fill the form?
Yes you can fill the form and appear for the exam. But enrolment will only be granted if you clear your final year exam on or before the date of admission.
Do I need to apply separately for the different B.Ed colleges under Delhi University?
No. There will be a common application form and an entrance exam for admissions to different B.Ed colleges under DU. Allotment to these colleges will be done according to your merit in the entrance test.
In case I lost the printout of my application form, where I can get another?
You won’t be able to get a duplicate copy of your application form printout. Therefore, it is advised that you take multiple printouts of the same to keep it safe from loss or damage. This copy will be required at the time of admission.