The admit card for DU B.Ed entrance exam is expected to be published online in the month of June 2022. Only those who submit their application forms in time will be able to download their admit card. Admit card will only be released online and will not be sent to the candidates via post, courier, email, fax, etc. Important details related to the exam along with some instructions will be mentioned on the admit card. Get the detailed information about the DU B.Ed Admit Card 2022 from this article below.
- Admit card mutilated or damaged in any manner will not be considered as valid.
- Candidates should take multiple printouts of the admit card in order to keep it safe from loss or damage.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without a valid admit card under any condition.
- Admit card should be kept safe by the candidates as it might also be required at the time of admission.
- The exam center as mentioned in the admit card cannot be changed and the candidates must appear at the mentioned center only.
DU B.Ed Admit Card 2022 Important Dates
The tentative dates related to DU B.Ed Admit Card 2022 are provided in the table below:
|Major Events||Tentative Dates|
|Last date for application form submission||June 20212, 1st week|
|Issue of admit card||June 2022, 2nd week|
|Date of B.Ed entrance test||June 2022, 3rd week|
Steps to download DU B.Ed Admit Card 2022
The candidates will be able to download their admit card to appear for the DU B.Ed entrance exam from the official website of the Delhi University. Follow the instructions given below to download your DU B.Ed Admit Card 2022.
- Go to the Delhi University official website http://doe.du.ac.in.
- Click on the Admissions tab to locate the link to download the admit card.
- A direct link for the same will also be provided here on this page, once available.
- Once you open this link, a page will appear asking you to enter your application details.
- Provide these details and click on the Submit button. You can see your admit card on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take its printout. This printout should be carried to the exam center on the exam day.
Details on the admit card
On the admit card, the following important details related to the examination and to the candidates will be mentioned:
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate’s photograph
- Signature of candidate
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Date of examination
- Reporting time
- City of examination
- Name & address of exam center
- Center code
Allowed & Prohibited Items
A list of the items that are allowed and not allowed at the exam center is provided below.
Items allowed inside exam hall
While reporting to the exam center, candidates should carry the following material with them:
- A printout of the B.Ed exam admit card
- Identity card in original and non-expired
- Stationery items like pen, pencil, eraser, etc
Items not allowed inside exam hall
Any of the items listed below must not be carried by the candidates reporting for the exam center:
- Bits of paper
- Any textual material- written or printed
- Electronic gadgets
- Log tables
- Edible items
Note: Candidates found in possession of the prohibited items inside the exam hall will be debarred from giving the exam.
Exam Center- Do’s & Don’ts
Candidates must make sure that they stick to the prescribed do’s & don’ts at the exam center. Any use of unfair means (UFM) in the exam center can lead to rejection of their candidature.
- Reach the exam center at least 30 minutes before the exam starts.
- Do not forget to carry the admit card while reporting to the exam center.
- Produce your admit card every time the invigilator asks for it. Refraining from it might cause cancellation of your exam.
- You must not write anything on your admit card. Not even after the exam is over.
- Make sure that you get the invigilator to sign in your admit card (if there is any space for the same).
- Smoking, eating and drinking inside the examination hall is strictly prohibited.
- Don’t forget to submit your online answer sheet before leaving the exam hall.
- Never try to look into the system of the candidates sitting around you.
- No candidate will be granted permission to leave the examination hall earlier. Breaks in between will also not be allowed.