Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2023: Candidates who wish to get enrolled into the B.Ed colleges affiliated to the Dibrugarh University need to clear an entrance exam. The entrance exam will be conducted by the university tentatively in the month of June 2023. Interested and eligible candidates will be required to submit an online application form for appearing in this exam. The form is expected to release on the month of May 2023. Find complete details related to the Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2023 from this article below.
Affiliated B.Ed Institutes
The B.Ed degree programme is offered by the following institutes affiliated to the Dibrugarh University:
- Parijat Academy Teacher Education Institution, Dibrugarh
- Chandrakanta Hazarika College of Teacher Education, Dibrugarh
- Sibsagar College of Teachers’ Education, Joysagar
- Bihpuria Post Graduate Training College, Bihpuria
- DIET, Lakhimpur, Azad
- Department of Education, Dibrugarh University
- Govt. Post Graduate Training College, Jorhat (IASE)
- DIET, Jorhat, Titabor
- Lakhimpur P.G.T. College, Lakhimpur
- Digboi B.Ed. College, Digboi
- College of Teacher Education, Tinsukia
- DIET, Dibrugarh, Chabua
- North Eastern Institute of Management Science, Jorhat
- KBM College of Teacher Education, Jorhat
- College of Teacher Education, Golaghat
- College of Teacher Education, Dhakuakhana
- Namrup College of Teacher Education, Namrup
- Dhemaji P.G.T. College, Dhemaji
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2023 Important Dates
The tentative dates related to Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2023 are provided in this table below.
|Important Events||Tentative Dates|
|Availability of online application form||May 2023, 2nd week|
|Last date to submit the application form||June 2023, 2nd week|
|Issue of e-admit card||June 2023, 4th week|
|Date of entrance exam||June 2023, last week|
|Declaration of result||July 2023, 3rd week|
|Commencement of admission process||July 2023, 3rd week|
|Closing of admission process||July 2023, last week|
|Beginning of classes||August 2023, 1st week|
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria prescribed below can apply for Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2023:
- The candidates should hold a bachelor’s and/ or a master’s degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Humanities/ Commerce with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent in order to be eligible.
- Those with a bachelor’s degree in engineering/ technology with not less than 55% marks in aggregate or equivalent can apply too.
- Candidates who are in the final year of their bachelor’s or master’s degree programme who will clear their final year exam before the admission are eligible to apply too.
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2023 Application Form
The Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET application form 2023 will be released online on the official website www.dibru.online. Candidates must go through the information brochure carefully before proceeding with the application process.
- Personal details related to the candidates such as name, gender, category, date of birth, etc will be asked in the application form.
- Details related to qualifying exam such as marks obtained, passing year, etc will be asked in the application form.
- Photograph and signature of the candidates in scanned format should also be uploaded into the form.
- Once all the details are filled in the application form, the candidates can submit it along with the prescribed application fee.
- After successful submission of the application form, a printout of the same should be taken by the candidates.
- The printout should not be sent to the university but should be kept safe by the candidates in case of future reference.
- The non-refundable application fee for Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2023 is expected to be Rs. 700/-.
- Candidates can make payment of the application fee through online mode using debit card/ credit card/ internet banking.
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2023 Exam Pattern
The basic overview of Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2023 exam pattern is given below.
- Mode of exam: Offline mode
- Duration of exam: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Number of questions: 70
- Type of question: Objective type
- Total marks: 70
- Marking scheme: For every right answer, 1 mark will be awarded to the candidates.
|Topics||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
|Test of Reasoning||15||15|
- Career performance: 30 marks
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2023 Admit Card
- Admit card for appearing in the Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2023 will be made available in online mode.
- The candidates will be able to download their admit card by visiting the official website of the university.
- Applicants must carry their admit card to the exam center as entry in the exam hall is prohibited without it.
- Admit card should be kept safe from damage or distortion as a distorted admit card will not be considered as valid.
- To protect the admit card from loss or damage, the candidates are suggested to take multiple printouts of the same.
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2023 Result
- The Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET result is expected to be announced in the month of July 2023.
- The result will be declared through only mode and can be checked by visiting the university’s official website.
- A merit list of the candidates will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by them in the entrance exam.
- Career performance of the candidates like their qualifying exam marks, teaching experience, etc will also be taken into account while preparing the list.
- Candidates will be invited to attend the counseling round on the basis of their names in this list.
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2023 Counseling
- Candidates who clear the entrance exam will be invited to take part in the counseling process.
- They will be allowed to provide their choices for institutes at the time of counseling and their documents will also be verified.
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their choice, merit and availability of seats.
- Those who are allotted a seat need to report to the concerned institute and complete the formalities of admission.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there any kind of relaxation in the eligibility criteria for reserved category candidates?
A relaxation of 5% in the qualifying marks will be given to the candidates of SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC/ PWD categories or those with a minimum of 5 years teaching experience in a school recognized at least up to 10th standard by the Board of Secondary Education, Assam.
- When will the application form for Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET release?
It is expected that the Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET application form will be released in the month of May 2023.
- How do I get the details about my exam center?
The details of the exam center along with the exam timings and important instructions will be communicated to the candidates through their admit card.
- What if I fail to report for admission in the given time limit?
Admission of such candidates will stand cancelled. No further request in this regard will be entertained.
- What if an ineligible candidate secures admission by false means?
Admission of such candidates will be canceled if their ineligibility is discovered at the time of counseling or even after the admission is granted.