Delhi ITI 2022: Department of Training & Technical Education will conduct the admission process to select the candidates for enrolment into different ITIs situated in Delhi. The application form for Delhi ITI Admission 2022 has been released in online mode. Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam. The candidates will also be allowed to provide their choice for trade and institute for taking admission. Complete details related to the admission process are provided in this article in a nutshell.
Latest: Delhi ITI 2022 application form is now available.
Delhi ITI Admission 2022 Main Highlights
- The successfully registered candidates should take a printout of their application form and keep it safe for future reference.
- Choices must be saved carefully as the choices which are not saved would not be considered for admission.
- Applicants are free to provide as many choices as they want as there is no restriction for that.
- Offline counseling will be done in the case any seats remain vacant after the process of admission is over.
- All the candidates are required to submit a Medical Fitness Certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner at the time of admission.
- A trainee on successful completion of the course would receive a NCVT or SCVT certificate, as applicable.
Delhi ITI 2022 Important Dates
The important dates related to Delhi ITI Admission 2022 are given in the table below:
Delhi ITI Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The trade-wise eligibility criteria for Delhi ITI 2022 admission are given below:
- The minimum age of the candidates should be 14 years as on 1st August 2022. There will be no upper age limit.
- For 1-year Architectural Assistant and Interior Design & Decoration: Those who have passed their class 10th exam and scored a minimum of 40% marks independently in Science and Mathematics.
- For 1-year Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance, Mechanic (Auto Body Painting/ Auto Electrical & Electronics/ Motor Cycle): A pass in class 10th with Mathematics and Science as mandatory subjects is required.
- For 1-year Plumber and Surveyor: The candidates who clear their class 10th exam are eligible to apply.
- For 1-year General Carpenter and Welder: Applicants need to clear their class 8th exam in order to be eligible.
- For 2-year Draughtsman (Civil), Electronic Mechanic, Mechanic Consumer Electronic Appliances: Candidates should have cleared their class 10th
- For 2-year Draughtsman (Mechanical), Electrician, Fitter, Information Technology, Instrument Mechanic: A pass in class 10th with Mathematics and Science as compulsory subjects is mandatory.
- For 1-year Fashion Design & Technology, Food & Beverages Service Assistant, Health Sanitary Inspector: The applicants who have cleared their class 10th exam are eligible.
- For 1-year Sewing Technology, Surface Ornamentation Techniques: A pass in class 8th is required to apply for these trades.
Delhi ITI Application Form 2022
The candidates will be able to register for Delhi ITI Admission 2022 in online mode. The application form/ registration form for the same will be released on the official website https://itidelhi.admissions.nic.in/. A valid mobile number is mandatory to complete the registration process.
- The applicants can find the ‘new registration’ link on the official website. Click on this link to open the application form.
- In this form, all the basic details of the candidates such as name, date of birth, gender, father’s name, mother’s name etc will be asked.
- Other information such as qualifying board, qualifying marks/grade, state, religion of the candidates will also be asked in the application form.
- Once the details are provided in the registration form, the candidates can submit it online.
- After successful submission, a registration number and password will be generated.
- Using the registration number and password, the candidates will have to login to make payment of registration fees.
- The process of registration will be complete after the fee payment is done.
- The candidates will have to make payment of Rs. 200/- as registration fees.
- Submission of fees can be done online using credit card/ debit card or net banking.
Filling of Choices
- Candidates who register themselves successfully will be able to login to their account for choice filling.
- The candidates can provide their choice for various trades and ITIs in which they seek admission.
- Choices must be given in the order of preference as seat allocation will be done accordingly.
- Once the choices are provided by the candidates, they must lock them and take a print out of the saved choices.
- Option to shuffle the saved choices will be offered to the candidates only after each round of counseling.
- The candidates will have to get their documents verified before the beginning of the counseling round.
- For verification, the candidates will have to report to the nearest government ITI along with all the important documents.
- Documents in original as well as a set of self-attested photocopy must be carried while reporting for verification.
- Verification will be a one time process and will be valid for all rounds of counseling.
- Registered candidates who do not get their documents verified will not be considered eligible for counseling.
Preparation of Rank List
- Once the registration, choice filling and verification process is over, tentative rank list will be prepared.
- The rank list will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates can check their rank list and in case any discrepancy is found, it must be communicated to the helpdesk of ITI.
- Any objection must be submitted in person and within the prescribed time limit.
- After incorporating the valid correction, the final rank list will be released.
Delhi ITI Counseling
- After the release of final rank list, the process of counseling will commence.
- At the time of counseling, seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their rank and choices made by them.
- Once the seats are allotted, the result of the counseling will be made available on the official website.
- The allotted candidates will be able to take a printout of their allotment letter by logging on the website.
- Such candidates can then report to the allotted ITI to complete the admission formalities.
- Candidate not satisfied with their seats can visit the allotted ITI with copy of allotment letter and opt for the up-gradation.
- In case no seat is allotted to the candidate in a particular round of counseling, he/ she will automatically be eligible the next round.