Delhi ITI 2023: Department of Training & Technical Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi will release the official notification for the Delhi ITI Admission 2023. This process is the gateway for admission to around 19 government and private ITI in Delhi. Those candidates who want to apply need to fill and submit the application form in online mode. Before filling the application form, candidates must ensure that they meet all the required eligibility criteria. There will not be any entrance exam in order to shortlist the candidates. The admission will be offered based on the qualifying examination merit. In this post, we will provide all the necessary details related to the Delhi ITI Admission 2023.
Latest: Delhi ITI 2023 application will release in May 2023.
Delhi ITI 2023 Important Dates
The dates for the Delhi ITI Admission 2023 is given in the table below.
|Beginning of the online registration||May 2023 (Notice out)|
|Starting of the document verification||To be announced|
|Last date for online registration||To be announced|
|Final date for the verification of documents||To be announced|
|Release date for the tentative rank of the candidates||To be announced|
|Reporting for the 1st round of the counselling||To be announced|
|Displaying the seat remaining vacant after the 1st round of counselling||To be announced|
|Choice filling for the second round of counselling||To be announced|
|Releasing of the result of second round of counselling||To be announced|
|Reporting for the 2nd round of the counselling||To be announced|
List of participating institutes
It is expected that the following institutes will participate in the Delhi ITI Admission 2023 process.
- Jija Bai ITI for Women Siri Fort (Only for women)
- Savitri Bai Phule ITI for Women (Only for women)
- ITI for Women, Tilak Nagar (Only for women)
- ITI for Women, Vivek Vihar (Only for women)
- ITI, Pusa, New Delhi
- ITI, Arab-ki-Sarai, Nizamuddin, New Delhi
- Sir C.V. Raman ITI, Dheerpur
- ITI Shahdara
- ITI, Malviya Nagar
- H.J. Bhabha ITI, Khichripur, Mayur Vihar Phase I,
- ITI, Jail Road
- ITI, Jahangir Puri
- Brahm Prakash ITI, Jaffarpur
- ITI, Nand Nagri
- ITI Mangolpuri
- Lala Hans Raj Gupta ITI, Narela
- Veer Savarkar Basic Training Centre, Pusa
- ITI for Women (MSDP) ITI Nand Nagari Campus (Only for women)
Delhi ITI Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates looking to apply for the Delhi ITI Admission 2023 should ensure that they meet the following eligibility criteria.
- The candidates should be older than 14 years.
- There is no upper age limit.
- The candidate should be medically fit enough to pursue the ITI course.
- All the candidates need to submit a medical fitness certificate at the time of admission.
- The medical fitness certificate must be issued by a registered medical practitioner
The educational qualification required depends upon the ITI course (trade) in which the candidate is looking for admission. Given below are the educational qualification required for various trades.
|Trades||Educational qualification required|
|Electrician||Should have passed class 10th examination under 10+2 education system with Mathematics and Science or its equivalent|
|Digital Photographer||Cleared 10th class under 10+2 education system|
|Desktop Publishing Operator||Passed 10th class under 10+2 education system|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||Must have passed 10th class|
|Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance||Should have passed class 10th examination under 10+2 education system with Mathematics and Science or its equivalent|
|Commercial Art||Must have passed class 10th in 10+2 education system or its equivalent|
|Carpenter||Must have passed class 10th in 10+2 education system or its equivalent|
|Basic Cosmetology||Candidates should have passed 10th class|
|Architectural Draughtsman||Should have passed class 10th examination under 10+2 education system with Mathematics and Science or its equivalent|
Delhi ITI 2023 Application Form
Authorities will release the application form for Delhi ITI Admission 2023 in online mode only. Interested and eligible candidates who are looking to apply need to visit the official website in order to access the application form. The complete application process is explained below.
- In order to start the application process, aspirants are required to register on the official website of the department i.e. http://www.itidelhiadmission.nic.in.
- It is necessary for the candidates to have a valid phone number in order to register for the Delhi ITI Admission 2023.
- Please note that one phone number can be used for only one registration only.
- During the registration process, aspirants are required to provide their complete academic, contact, and personal details.
- Candidates should keep their login credentials safe after registration as they will be required for future logins.
- Aspirants also need to pay the required application fee in order to fill the application form.
- After submitting the application form, aspirants must take a printout of the application form submitted online and keep it safe for future requirements.
- The application fee in order to apply for the Delhi ITI Admission 2023 i.e. Rs. 200/-
Mode of payment
- The application fee should be paid in online mode using a credit card, debit card, or internet banking.
Delhi ITI Admission 2023 Choice Filling
- Only those candidates will be able to fill their choices of ITI and trades as per their preferences who will fill and submit the application form before the last date.
- In order to enter the choice of ITI and trades, candidates must log in using their User ID and password generated at the time of the registration.
- The candidates need to extremely careful at the filling choices of their preferred ITI and trades.
- All the aspirants should ensure that they lock and save the choices filled by them.
- It is also advised to take a printout of choice filled and keep it safe for future references.
- Once the registration process gets over, all the candidates need to get their documents verified.
- In order to get their documents verified, aspirants have to visit any government ITI.
- It is compulsory for all candidates to carry their original documents along with one set of photocopy at the time of visiting any government ITI for document verification.
- All the candidates must know that document verification is the one-time process that will remain valid throughout the process of admission.
- In case a candidate fails to report for the counselling process then his/her candidature will stand cancelled.
Delhi ITI Admission 2023 Merit List
- After the verification of documents, authorities will prepare the merit list of the candidates selected for admission.
- The merit list will be solely based on the marks secured by the candidates in the qualifying exam.
- Authorities will also provide unique ranks to the candidates on the basis of the merit list.
- Please note that while preparing the merit list, the authorities will provide benefits of reservation to the applicants of reserved categories in the following manner.
- Applicants clearing qualifying examination from Delhi Schools: 90% seats
- Wards of J&K migrants, (has to be registered with D.C. Office Delhi): 9% seats
- Applicants clearing qualifying examination from other states Schools: 1% seats
- Apart from this horizontal reservation will also be given to the candidates of following categories.
- SC Candidates: 7.5%
- ST Candidates: 15%
- OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates: 15%
- Female Candidates (Co-Ed ITIs only): 30%
- Only those candidates will be allowed to participate in the counselling process who will get their names in the merit list.
Delhi ITI 2023 Counselling
- Those candidates who will be shortlisted after the release of merit list will be invited to participate in the counselling process.
- It is compulsory for all the candidates to reach the counselling centre and participate strictly as per the official schedule.
- Please note that the authorities will not invite any candidate to the counselling process by post or any other offline medium.
- During the counselling process, the seat allotment letter will be handed over to the candidates.
- It is necessary for the candidates to take a printout of the allotment letter for future requirements.
Frequently Asked Question
Question – 1: I don’t have a domicile of Delhi. Can I apply for the Delhi ITI Admission 2023?
Answer: Please note that it is not at all compulsory to have a domicile of Delhi in order to apply.
Question – 2: What if I fail to participate in the counselling process. Can I get admission?
Answer: You will not get the chance to participate in the counselling process. However, you make take part in the mop-up round in case the seat remains vacant.
Question – 3: Can I fill and submit the application in offline mode?
Answer: Please note that it is not possible to fill and submit the application form in offline mode. Those who are looking to apply must apply online through the official website i.e. itidelhiadmissions.nic.in.
Question – 4: Will there be an entrance exam in order to select the candidates for admission?
Answer: No, there will not be any entrance exam. The admission will be offered solely based on academic merit.
Question – 5: Are there different application forms for various trades?
Answer: No, there are no different application forms. You may apply easily for all the trades using one application form.