DASA PG 2023 will be managed by the MNNIT, Allahabad to select candidates for admissions into postgraduate degree programmes in the field of technology, architecture, planning, designing, etc. The enrolment will be granted in NITs, IIEST, IIITs, SPAs, Central Universities and other technical institutions participating in the admission process. The candidates who seek admissions in these institutes can apply for the same in online mode. This article provides the important details related to DASA PG 2023 such as eligibility criteria, application process, important dates, etc.
DASA PG 2023 Important Dates
Below given are the tentative dates for the DASA PG 2023 admission process. The exact dates will be updated after the official announcement is made in this regard.
|Release of online application form||April 2023, 3rd week|
|Last date of application submission||June 2023, 4th week|
|Last date of receiving GRE/ GMAT General test score (for round 1 and round 2)||June 2023, last week|
|Round 1 of seat allotment||July 2023, 1st week|
|Confirmation of seats by candidates for round 1||July 2023, 2nd week|
|Round 2 of seat allotment||July 2023, 2nd week|
|Confirmation of seats by candidates for round 2||July 2023, 3rd week|
|Reporting to the allotted institute||July 2023, 4th week|
DASA PG 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The below-mentioned DASA PG eligibility criteria 2023 need to be fulfilled by the candidates who wish to apply for admissions:
There is no restriction on age limit.
- The candidate should have completed the four/ five year undergraduate programme in Engineering/ Technology or equivalent in relevant discipline for M.Tech./ M.Arch/ M.Plan/ M.Des/ MURP or any appropriate undergraduate degree for MBA programme from any stream of education recognized as equivalent by the Association of Indian Universities/ UGC/ AICTE/ other statutory bodies as applicable. Appearing candidates are also eligible.
- The candidate needs to secure a minimum of 60% aggregate marks or 6.5 CGPA on a 10-point scale or equivalent in the qualifying examination.
- Must have a valid minimum total of 300 GRE Revised General Test Score (Verbal + Quantitative) for GRE General Tests taken on or after August 01, 2013 for M.Tech/ M.Arch/ M.Plan/ M.Des and minimum of 480 GMAT Test Score for MBA programme. If GRE was taken prior to August 01, 2013 a valid minimum score of 1200 (Verbal + Quantitative) is required.
Note: Some M.Tech Programmes have special conditions for eligibility which can be found on the website www.dasanit.org. The candidates must ensure these conditions before applying for the admissions.
The candidate must satisfy any of the following residential criteria:
- Foreign Nationals, PIOs, OCIs who have completed undergraduate programme in any country (including India).
- Indian Nationals who have completed their undergraduate programme outside India.
- Indian Nationals who have acquired NRI status and holding it for the last three years after obtaining undergraduate degree from India.
- Indian Nationals who have completed undergraduate programme in any CFTI under the DASA Scheme.
- Indian Nationals who have completed undergraduate programme in India but have completed their 11th and 12th standard (or equivalent) from outside India.
DASA PG 2023 Application Form
The application form for DASA PG 2023 will be released in online mode on the official website www.dasanit.org. First, the candidate will have to create an account using their email id. An application number (user id) will be sent on the email and using this id and a password as chosen by the candidate, the candidates will have to register themselves. After the creation of the account, the candidate can login using the id and password and fill the application form. In the application form, the candidates will have to provide their choices for course and institutions and also upload the scanned copies of candidates’ photograph, signature and other important documents.
- The candidate will have to make submission of USD 4300 (USD 4000 as the first semester tuition fee and USD 300 as registration fee) at the time of submission of the application form. The candidates belonging to the SAARC countries will get 50% waiver in the tuition fee and will have to submit USD 2300 (USD 2000 as the first semester tuition fee and USD 300 as registration fee).
- Applicants from Nepal and Bhutan can pay their fees either in US Dollars or in Equivalent Indian Rupees (if payment is made from banks in Nepal or Bhutan). However, in case of Rupee payment they are required to get Exchange Rate Certificate from the bankers and submit the same along with the application form.
- The fee can be paid either through SWIFT Transfer or E-payment.
Documents to be uploaded
- Applicant’s Passport (copy of Authenticated Citizenship Card for Nepal candidates who do not have a passport)
- Proof for date of birth (Secondary Education Board Certificate or any certificate issued by the Government authorities).
- Mark sheets/grade card of all semesters of qualifying examination
- Degree/provisional certificate (if degree completed)
- Course completion certificate from Institution (for result awaiting applicants)
- Proof for residential eligibility requirement
- Details and proof of fee payment in case of payment by SWIFT transfer
DASA PG 2023 Merit List
On the basis of total GRE/ GMAT Test scores, a merit list of all the eligible applicants will be drawn. Only those applicants, whose valid GRE/ GMAT Test scores have been received by MNNIT Allahabad, on or before the last specified date directly from ETS/ GMAC, will be considered for merit list preparation and seat allotment.
DASA PG 2023 Seat Allotment
Based on the merit list, the allotment of institution and course will be done as per the choices provided by the applicants while filling their application form. The seat allotment will be made in two rounds, the details of which will be communicated through the official website. The applicants who are offered a seat would be required to submit their confirmation for acceptance of the provisional admission to a particular institution/ course. After two rounds of allotment, provisionally selected applicants have to report to allotted institute to complete the process of admission.