DASA PG 2022: Direct Admission of Students Abroad (DASA PG) is a scheme started by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India in the year 2008. Under this scheme, Foreign Nationals/ Non Resident Indians (NRIs) / Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) will be provided admission into M.Tech courses offered by Indian Institute of Technology (IITs)/ National Institutes of Technology (NITs)/ and other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs) and other reputed technical institutes in India. Interested candidates who want to apply for DASA PG 2022 must submit their applications as per the scheduled date. Candidates should check the eligibility details carefully before filling DASA PG Application form 2022. It is mandatory for the candidates to have valid GRE test score to get admission through DASA PG. Through this post, aspirants can check all important details regarding DASA PG 2022 application form, eligibility criteria, important dates, and admission process etc.
DASA PG 2022 important Dates (tentative)
Candidates can find here the tentative schedule for DASA PG 2022 from the table below:
|Online application for DASA PG 2022 will available from||April 2022|
|Closing date for the submission of application form||June 2022|
|Deadline to submit the GRE general test score||June 2022|
|1st round seat allotment||July 2022|
|Confirmation by students who have been allotted seat in first round 1||July 2022|
|2nd round seat allotment||July 2022|
|Confirmation by students who have been allotted seat in second round||July 2022|
|Reporting of candidates to allocated institutes||July 2022|
DASA PG 2022 Eligibility criteria
Before proceeding towards filling the online application form, applicants should ensure their eligibility that whether they satisfy the eligibility criteria of DASA PG 2022 or not. The detailed info about DASA PG eligibility criteria is listed below:
Age limit: There will be no age limit to apply.
- Candidate should have done 4/5 year degree in UG programme in Engineering/ Technology or equivalent in related stream for M.Tech/ M.Plan/ M.Arch./M.Des./MURP and any undergraduate degree for MBA programme.
- Candidates must pass the qualifying examination scoring minimum of 60% aggregate marks or 6.5 CGPA on a scale of 10 or equivalent.
- Appearing candidates can also apply
Qualifying Score Card:
- For Engineering/ Technology courses: Candidates must possess a valid minimum total of 300 GRE Revised General Test Score (Quantitative+ Verbal).
- For MBA: Candidates must have a valid minimum of 480 GMAT Test Score for MBA course.
|Category of candidates||Required residential criteria|
|Citizens of India||· Should have done their UG degree from abroad
· Have the NRI status for at least 3 years and completed their UG course in India
· Have done their 11th and 12th class examination from abroad and completed their UG programme in India
· Completed their UG degree in any CFTI under the DASA Scheme
|Persons of foreign nationals, Indian Origin, OCIS||Should have done their graduation from anywhere including India|
DASA PG Application form 2022: How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates will be able to fill and submit the application form of DASA PG 2022 through online mode probably from April 2022. The DASA PG 2022 application submission will comprise of two-stages:
- Fill and submit the online application form along with the required scanned documents
- Submission of GRE/GMAT score (as applicable) directly through ETS to MNNIT Allahabad
List of documents required to be uploaded along with DASA PG Application Form 2022
- Candidate’s Passport (Candidates from Nepal who do not have a passport, they can submit the copy of Authenticated Citizenship Card)
- Date of Birth proof (Secondary Education Board/University Certificate [Class 10th or equivalent] or any certificate issued by the Government authorities)
- Proof of residential eligibility requirement
- Degree/provisional certificate (if degree completed)
- Marksheets/grade card of all semesters of the qualifying examination
- Course completion certificate from Institution (for result awaiting candidates)
- Details and proof of fee payment in case of payment by SWIFT transfer
Candidates have to pay US$ 300 as necessary registration fee through SWIFT Transfer or E-payment.
Based on GRE /GMAT scores, a merit list of DASA PG 2022 will be prepared by the officials. Candidates should submit their GRE score before the due date. Seats will be allotted to those candidates only who have valid GRE/GMAT test score.
The process of DASA PG 2022 seat allotment will be based on GRE/GMAT test scores and the choices filled by the candidates in the order of their merit and priority taken together. On the basis of DASA PG merit list 2022, the allotment of institute and programme will be done as per the choices preferred by the candidate. After the seat allotment and confirmation, candidates can download the provisional allotment letter from the official website.