DAIICT B.Tech Admission 2023 is supposed to be commenced in the month of April 2023. As the admissions will be granted on the basis of the JEE Main examination and, therefore, the official authority will not conduct any separate examination. The admission procedure is organized by the DAIICT every year in order to provide the admissions in the B.Tech programs. The application form for the DAIICT B.Tech Admissions is expected to be commenced in the second week of April 2023. The candidates can get the latest information regarding the application form, result, eligibility criteria, exam pattern etc here.
DAIICT B.Tech Admission 2023 Important Dates
The official dates for the DAIICT B.Tech Admissions are not yet revealed by the exam officials. Therefore, the tentative dates are given here in order to give the relevant information.
|Commencement of the application form procedure||In the second week of April 2023|
|Last date to apply||In the last week of June 2023|
|Announcement of the first merit list||In the second week of July 2023|
|Last date for the fee payment for the shortlisted aspirants||In the third week of July 2023|
DAIICT B.Tech Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria indicate the necessary conditions of eligibility such as academic qualification, nationality, age limit etc. The aspirant must meet these essential conditions in order to appear for the DAIICT B.Tech Admissions 2023. If the applicant fails to fulfill any of these conditions then he or she may restrict from appearing in this admissions procedure. Read the eligibility conditions here.
- The candidate must have qualified class 12th with Physics and math as the compulsory subjects.
- Only those applicants who were born on or after Oct 1, 1993, are eligible to apply for the DAIICT B.Tech Admissions 2023.
- The applicant must have qualified JEE Main examination.
Note: The conditions are identical for all the aspirants.
DAIICT B.Tech 2023 Application Form
The application procedure of DAIICT B.Tech Admissions 2023 will be commenced in the second week of April 2020. The candidates can apply for the same until the last week of June 2023. The application form must be submitted before the deadline otherwise the official authority will not accept the same. Also, all the details filled in the application form must be genuine and correct. Read the details here.
- Applications are invited only in the online mode.
- The applicants must have to fill the following details on the application form:
Preference 1: B.Tech in ICT
Preference 2: B.Tech in Honors in ICT with computational course
- Date of birth
- Contact information
- Place of residence
- Phone number
- JEE main roll number
- Scanned photo
Declaration by the candidate etc
- After completing the details in the application form, the candidates will be directed to the payment page where they will pay the fee for DAIICT 2023 B.Tech Admissions.
- The amount of fee is Rs 1200 which can be paid via credit card/ debit card/ net banking
- The maximum size of the scanned photo is 50 kb.
- The candidates should note that while entering the percentage, it should be rounded off to the nearest integer.
- The mother and father’s name must be written in capital letters only.
- Enter the phone number of 11 digits starting with 0.
- Incomplete application forms will be summarily rejected by the official authority.
DAIICT B.Tech 2023 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern refers the complete information regarding the question paper. Relevant details like time duration, a number of questions, marking scheme and the types of questions asked are associated with the exam pattern. As the admissions are on the basis of the JEE Main, therefore, the exam pattern of the same is mentioned here. Read the necessary information here.
- The exam will be organized in the computer-based format.
- Each question consists of 4 marks.
- 25 marks will be subtracted as the punishment for an incorrect response.
- 180 minutes or 3 hours will be allowed to solve the exam.
- The exam will be in the English only.
- The paper 1 comprises of 90 questions hence the total marks for the exam is 360 marks.
DAIICT B.Tech Admissions 2023 Admit Card
As there is no separate examination for the DAIICT B.Tech Admissions 2023, therefore, no separate admit card will be published for this admission procedure. DAIICT will only conduct the admission procedure on the basis of the JEE Main examination for the admissions in the B.Tech programs and, therefore, there is no separate admit card will be released.
DAIICT B.Tech 2023 Result
As there is no separate exam will be conducted for the B.Tech Admissions 2023 in DAIICT, therefore, no separate result will be announced for the same. The admissions will be provided on the basis of the rank list of JEE main examination which is expected to be released in the month of June 2023. This result will be declared only in the online mode. Also, the candidates are required to download the scorecard of JEE main as it is the mandatory document in the counseling procedure.
DAIICT B.Tech 2023 Cutoff
The cutoff will be released to select the deserving candidates. As there is no separate examination, therefore, the no separate cut off will be released for DAIICT B.Tech Admissions 2023. It will be based on the basis of the cutoff for the JEE main examination. The cutoff is the possible lowest score which is obligatory to score in order to qualify the examination. The cutoff will be decided on the basis of the following factors:
- Annual Intake
- Number of aspirants
- Complexity level of examination
- Admission trends for the year
- Previous year cutoff