The Centurion University of Technology and Management will conduct the centurion university entrance examination (CUEE). The application form for CUEE 2022 is likely to release soon. The candidates looking to apply for this entrance exam must know and understand the CUEE Eligibility Criteria 2022. The CUEE exam will offer admission to different courses such as B.Tech, B.Sc, M.Sc, and Diploma courses. The CUEE Eligibility Criteria 2022 will be different for all the courses.
It should be noted that if the candidate has cleared other reputed such as JEE Main then there is no need to appear for the CUEE. Such candidates can apply directly. Interest candidates can check all the details regarding the CUEE Eligibility Criteria 2022 from this post.
CUEE Eligibility Criteria 2022
In order to fill and submit the CUEE Application Form 2022, the candidate needs to fulfill the eligibility criteria given below.
CUEE Eligibility Criteria 2022 will be different for all the courses.
For Bachelor of Technology (ECE/ EE/ EEE/ CSE/ ME/ CE etc)
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 (Science with Mathematics) or an equivalent exam with at least 45% marks.
- The students appearing for the 10+2 or equivalent exam can also apply.
For Bachelor of Technology (Lateral Entry)
- The candidate must have passed three years full-time diploma course in Engineering with a minimum of aggregate 50% marks from the State Council of Technical Education and Training of any state/universities.
- The aspirants appearing for the final year exam of diploma courses can also apply.
For Bachelor of Science (Agriculture)
- The applicant must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam conducted by a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB)/ Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics (PCMB)/ Agriculture subject group with at least 50% marks.
- The qualifying marks required for the reserved category candidates will be 40%.
- The candidates having a diploma in agriculture can also apply.
For Masters of Science (Agriculture) Agronomy, Genetics and plant breeding, Horticulture
- The aspirant must possess a B.Sc (Agriculture/ Horticulture) degree of minimum 4-year duration.
For Masters of Science (Agriculture) Molecular Biology & Biotechnology
- The candidates having a B.Sc (Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Sericulture/ Forestry) degree of at least 4 years duration are eligible.
For Diploma in Engineering
- The aspirant must have passed class 10th or HSC Exam conducted by any state board or equivalent.
- The age of an applicant should be more than 14 years.