The Centurion University has already released the CUEE Application form 2022 for the candidates aspiring for admission in the Centurion University. The candidates have the facility to apply either in the online or offline mode as per their convenience. It should be noted that both the types of application forms are quite similar just the mode of their submission and application fee payment is different. The candidates should whether check they fulfill the CUEE Eligibility Criteria 2022 before submitting the CUEE application form 2022. The interest candidates can check all the necessary details regarding the CUEE Application Form 2022 from this article.
CUEE Application Dates 2022
The important application dates for the CUEE exam are as follows:
|Release of Application Form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit the application form||To be announced|
|Date of Entrance Exam||To be announced|
CUEE Application Process 2022
CUEE Application Form 2022 is available in both online and offline mode. The step by step process to apply in online mode is given below:
Step – 1 Providing Primary Email Id
- First of all, the candidates have to visit the official application portal i.e. https://register.cocubes.com/cuee-2020.
- Then they have to enter the valid email id at text box available right at the bottom of the screen.
Step – 2: Validate Email ID
- After entering the primary Email id, the system will send a verification code to the registered email ID of the candidate.
- The candidates have to enter the verification code sent to their registered email id.
Step – 3: Filling the application form
- Once the email id is validated, the candidates can move on to fill the application form.
- In the application form, the candidate should enter all the necessary academic, personal and contact details with full authenticity.
- Please note that the application form of those candidates will be rejected who will provide false information in the application form.
- In addition to the details, the candidates have to upload the scanned images of passport size photograph.
Step – 4: Slot Booking
- Once done with the details submission, the candidates can book their slot for the examination.
- The applicants should choose the slot of the exam very carefully because they have to appear for the exam at the selected exam center and time slot only.
Step – 5: Application Fee payment
- Finally, the candidates can move on to pay the application fee.
- The application fee for all the candidate will be Rs. 600/-
- In online mode, the candidates have to pay the application fee only through the online payment gateways using internet banking or a credit card/ debit card.
Step – 6 Taking Printouts
- The candidates should take a printout of the submitted application form and fee receipt for future reference.
- The offline application form can be downloaded from the official website.
- Additionally, the offline application form also is available at respective campuses of the university.
- The cost of application form and the information brochure is Rs. 600/- for all the candidates irrespective of their categories.
- Just like the online application, the candidates have to provide all the necessary details in the offline application as well.
- Apart from the details, the candidates have to affix a recent color passport size photograph on the application form.
- In offline mode, the application fee will be paid by a demand draft of Rs. 600/- to be drawn in favour of CSREM TRUST, payable at Bhubaneswar.
- The applicants should not forget to write their name, application number and contact number at the backside of the DD.
- The duly filled CUEE application form 2022 along with the DD should be sent to the following address
The Director (Admissions),