An entrance exam will be conducted by the coordinating Central University to select the candidates for admission into the B.Ed courses offered by the different Central Universities. Interested candidates can apply for the entrance exam through online mode tentatively from the month of March 2022. The candidates should ensure their eligibility before applying for the entrance exam. Candidates can find the complete details related to the CUCET B.Ed 2022 such as application process, eligibility criteria, admit card, etc here from this article.
CUCET B.Ed 2022 Important Dates
The important dates (tentative) related to CUCET B.Ed 2022 are provided in the table below:
|Important Events||Tentative Dates|
|Online application form release date||3rd week of March 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||4th week of April 2022|
|Opening of application correction window||4th week of April 2022|
|Closing of application correction window||Last week of April 2022|
|Issue of admit card||3rd week of May 2022|
|Date of offline mode exam||Last week of May 2022|
|Date of online mode exam||1st week of June 2022|
|Release of answer key||2nd week of June 2022|
|Submission of grievances in answer key||2nd week of June 2022|
|Declaration of result||4th week of June 2022|
CUCET B.Ed 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria mentioned below can apply for CUCET B.Ed 2022 entrance exam:
- The candidates should hold a bachelor’s degree and/ or a master’s degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Humanities/ Commerce with not less than 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent.
- Applicants with a bachelor’s degree in engineering or technology (BE/ B.Tech) with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks or equivalent can apply too.
- Candidates who are in the final year of their bachelor’s or master’s degree programme are eligible to apply too given that they will clear their final year exam before the beginning of the admission process.
CUCET B.Ed 2022 Application Form
The candidates can obtain the application form for CUCET B.Ed 2022 in online mode from the official website of CUCET www.cucetexam.in. Candidates are advised to read the important instructions carefully before applying for the exam.
- The candidates can fill the application form by providing basic personal details such as name, date of birth, gender, category, etc.
- Academic details such as board name, school name, marks obtained, etc will also be asked in the application form.
- Scanned copies of photograph and signature of the candidates should also be uploaded into the application form.
- After providing all the details as asked in the application form, the candidates can submit it online with the prescribed application fee.
- The candidates should take a printout of the duly filled application form and keep it safe with them for future correspondence.
- The process of application will complete after the successful payment of application form.
- Payment of application fee can be done online using the facility of internet banking or via a credit card/ debit card.
CUCET B.Ed 2022 Admit Card
- The authorities will upload the admit card for CUCET B.Ed entrance exam on its official website.
- Candidates can obtain their admit card using the details provided at the time of application process.
- A hard copy of the downloaded admit card should be taken out and carried to the exam center on the exam date.
- The admit card should be kept safe by the candidates even after the exam is over as it will be required at the time of counseling as well.
- No copy of the admit card will be made sent to the candidates through post or courier and will only be released online.
CUCET B.Ed 2022 Answer Key
- The answer key of the entrance exam will be released on the official website of CUCET.
- Candidates can check the answer key and if any discrepancy is found, they can submit their grievances for the same.
- A final answer key will be prepared on the basis of the objections submitted by the candidates.
- The final answer key will also be published on the website. Result will be prepared on the basis of the final answer key.
CUCET B.Ed 2022 Result
- The authorities will declare the result of the B.Ed entrance exam tentatively in the month of June 2022.
- Result will be announced online and can be checked by visiting the official website of CUCET.
- On the basis of marks in the entrance exam, a merit list of the successful candidates will be prepared.
- Candidates will be called for the counseling process as per their names in the merit list.
CUCET B.Ed 2022 Counseling
- Candidates need to appear for the counseling round as per the schedule communicated to them by the authorities.
- At the time of counseling, the candidates should report along with all their documents in original and photocopy.
- Documents of the candidates will be verified and after that they will be offered final admission.
- Those selected finally should complete the remaining formalities of admission and secure their seat.
CUCET B.Ed FAQs 2022
Question 1: Can I make correction in the application form after its submission?
Answer: A correction window will be provided to the candidates for certain time period for making changes in the application form. Once this window closes, no further changes in the application form will be possible.
Question 2: Is it possible to get a refund on the application fee after it is submitted?
Answer: Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are suggested to not make any request regarding the same.
Question 3: I have not completed my qualifying degree yet. Can I still apply for the CUCET B.Ed exam?
Answer: Candidates who will appear in their qualifying degree final year exam in the year 2022 can apply for the CUCET B.Ed 2022 exam. Such candidates however need to clear their exam before the admission process begins.
Question 4: How do I know what exam center is allotted to me for appearing in the B.Ed exam?
Answer: The details about the exam center along with the schedule of the exam and important instructions will be intimated to the candidates via the admit card.
Question 5: What happens if an ineligible candidate is able to secure admission by false means?
Answer: Enrolment of such candidates will be canceled if their ineligibility is discovered at the time of counseling. Even after the admission is granted and the ineligibility of the candidate is found out, their admission will be canceled.
2 thoughts on “CUCET B.Ed 2022: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Date”
When cucet B.Ed online applications form will start
Is non creamylayer certificate is necessary for OBC for applying The cucet BEd?