CUET Application form: The Common University Entrance Test (CUET) is a national level entrance exam conducted by NTA that provide admission into various UG/Integrated, PG and Research programs to candidates on a yearly basis. Only eligible candidates will be permitted to take the exam, therefore candidates must check the respective eligibility criteria before proceeding to the CUET application form.
The CUET application form has been released for the candidates now. Candidates should apply early to avoid the last-minute hassle. Here in this article, candidates will get complete and accurate information on the CUET application form. Hence, they are advised to stay tuned to this page for the latest news on the CUET application form and skim through the article before applying for the application form directly.
CUET application form has been released now.
CUET Application Form
Important Dates and Reminders
|Commencement of online Registration||Available|
|Last date of online Registration||12th March 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||Will be announced|
|Exam Date||21st to 31st May 2023|
|Answer Key Upload||Will be announced|
|Grievance (if any)||Will be announced|
|Corrected Answer Key||Will be announced|
|Result Announcement||Will be announced|
CUET application form – Key Information
- Applicants can apply for the exam via online mode only.
- The application form is available now.
- Candidates should apply early to avoid the last-minute rush or technical error.
- Before filling the CUET application form, a candidate must check his/her eligibility status as per the eligibility criteria declared by the authorities.
- Candidates will be required to upload scanned images (photograph and signature) in the application form and hence they should keep them ready.
- Candidates should have a valid Email ID and Phone number for future communications.
- The payment for application fee can be done via online or offline mode.
- Candidates can apply for a particular program for maximum 3 PUs with maximum 3 options in each PU.
- If a candidate wants to opt for more PUs, then he/she will have to select “add-on” option and pay the additional fee.
|Dimension||200 X 230||140 X 60|
|Size||10 KB – 20 KB||10 KB- 20 KB|
How to Apply for CUET Application Form?
Candidates are recommended to follow the step by step procedure on how to fill the form for CUET as mentioned below-
- Visit the official website https://cuet.samarth.ac.in/.
- Click on the “apply online” option on the screen.
- A login window will open up, where you need to click on the “Click here for new registration” link.
- Now a registration window will open up, select the program you want to apply for.
- Enter your credentials like – Name, Email ID, Mobile number, DOB etc.
- Click on “save and proceed” option.
- An application form window will appear where you need to enter your personal details.
- Now click on “save and proceed” to move towards the academic detail section.
- Enter your education details and proceed further to upload section.
- Upload your scanned images in the format specified.
- Proceed further to enter University and program details.
- Now preview your application form one last time, make changes if needed.
- Proceed towards the payment section by clicking “submit and make a payment” button at the bottom of the form.
- Note down your “application ID” and click on “pay now” button to pay the application fee.
Note: Refer the table given below for payment and application fee details.
|Category||Required application Fee|
- The payment of the application fee can be done via online mode or offline mode as per the candidate’s convenience.
Online mode: Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking
Offline mode: Bank Challan
- The additional fee for opting “Add-On” will be the same as given in the table.