CUCET 2022 will be organized by National Testing Agency to offer the selected candidates admissions into various degree courses offered by them. The interested candidates can submit their application for the exam in online mode. The application form will be released on
1st April 2022 6th April 2022 and candidates can apply till 30th April 2022. All the important details related to the CUCET 2022 such as exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, etc can be found on this page.
Latest- CUCET 2022 application form is now available from
1st April 2022 6th April 2022.
Given below are the CUCET important dates 2022 which are official in nature.
|Opening of online registration process|
|Closing of online registration process||30th April 2022
|Issue of admit cards||May 2022|
|Date of entrance exam||July 2022|
|Release of answer key||July 2022|
|Submission of grievance on answer key||August 2022|
|Release of answer key after correction||August 2022|
|Announcement of result||August 2022|
CUCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility requirement for admissions in different colleges will vary from each other. The candidates can get the detailed criteria from the website of the particular college. However, the basic CUCET 2022 eligibility criteria for different programmes are provided below.
- For UG degree programme: The aspiring candidates must pass their class 12th or equivalent exam from a recognized board/ university.
- For PG degree programme: The applicants who have done their bachelor’s degree in the relevant field can apply for admissions in PG courses.
- For Ph.D degree programme: The candidates should hold a master’s degree provided by a recognized institute/ university.
Note: The candidates appearing in their qualifying exam in the year 2022 are also eligible.
CUCET 2022 Application Form
The interested candidates can apply for CUCET 2022 by submitting their application form. The application form will only be made available in online mode on the official website https://cucet.nta.nic.in/. The candidates must carefully fill their form, providing all important personal, educational and other details and should also upload their photograph and signature in scanned format into the form. After completely filling the application form, the candidates can make its final submission along with the prescribed application fee. The candidates can apply to 3 participating universities by paying the additional application fee per university.
The application fee can be paid via net banking/ debit card/ credit card or through Challan. The application fee for candidates belonging to different categories is mentioned below:
|General/ OBC Candidates||Rs. 800/-|
|SC/ ST Candidates||Rs. 350/-|
CUCET 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for CUCET 2022 is provided below:
- Exam mode: Offline (OMR sheet)
- Test duration: 2 hours
- Type of questions: Multiple-choice questions
- Total no. of questions: 100
- Marking scheme: Each question will carry 1 mark. For each incorrect answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- Question paper parts: 2
- Part A containing 25 questions from the topics of English Language, General Awareness, Mathematical Aptitude and Analytical Skills.
- Part B comprising 75 questions from the topics related to domain knowledge. These 75 questions can be divided into one or more sections.
CUCET Syllabus 2022
The syllabus for CUCET 2022 will vary for the UG and PG level entrance test. For UG programme, the candidates must prepare from subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology as prescribed in the syllabus of class 11th and 12th. The syllabus for PG entrance exam will be based on the curriculum of the relevant undergraduate degree course.
How to Prepare for CUCET 2022?
Below here, we are providing certain tips and tricks to help the candidates in preparing for CUCET in a better manner:
- It is very important to optimize you time and distribute it evenly between different subjects of study. Make a time table for better time management.
- Only rely on authentic sources for collecting the study material.
- Practice for the exam as if you are appearing in the exam. This will help you in evaluating yourself in a more transparent manner and you will able to find your strengths and weaknesses.
- Revise on a frequent basis. Do not leave revision of the whole syllabus for the end. Making short notes are quite helpful in revision.
- Avoid distractions as much as possible. However, never neglect proper food and sleep.
CUCET 2022 Admit Card
The applicants will be able to download their admit card from the official website. The candidates must take a printout of the admit card to carry it to the exam center on the exam day. No candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall without a valid admit card. The admit card will contain the details of the candidates such as name, date of birth, roll number and exam center details such as exam venue, date and time.
CUCET 2022 Result
The result of the entrance exam will be declared in online mode and the candidates will be able to check their result by visiting the official website. The candidates will have to provide details of their roll number, date of birth, etc in order to see their results. Based on the performance of the candidates in the test, a merit list in the order of ranking will be prepared. The candidates will have to attend the counseling as per their names in the merit list.