As per the latest notification, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is going to conduct the CTET most probably in July 2021. The admit cards for the same may release in July 2021. The details regarding the examination venue address, timing of the exam and important exam instructions will be mentioned on the CTET Admit Card 2021. Please note that no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without having a valid admit card. Plus, the aspirants should reach the examination center strictly as per the schedule mentioned on the CTET Admit card. All the necessary details regarding the admit card of CTET are mentioned in this post.
- The CTET Admit card 2021 may release in July 2021.
- Candidates will get the facility to download the admit card in online mode.
- The details regarding the examination schedule will be mentioned on the admit card.
- CBSE will not send individual admit cards by post or any other offline medium.
- It is compulsory to carry the admit card along with one photo ID proof at the time of the exam.
- Keep the admit card safe even after the exam for future requirements.
How to download CTET Admit Card 2021?
Given below is the step by step procedure to download CTET Admit Card.
- First of all, the candidates have to visit the official website i.e. ctet.nic.in.
- The download link of the CTET Admit Card 2021 will appear on the homepage itself.
- As soon as you click on the link, you will get the following two options to download an admit card.
- Download Admit Card through Application Number and Password.
- Download Admit Card through Application Number and Date of birth.
- Choose any of the options as per your choice and enter Application Number and Password/ date of birth as applicable.
- Now, the CTET Admit Card will appear on your computer screen.
- Finally, download and take a printout of the admit card.
Details present on the CTET Admit Card
- After downloading the admit card, candidates must verify and ensure that the details mentioned on it are correct.
- Aspirants should also make sure their photograph and signature are clearly visible.
- In case of any inconsistency in the details present on the admit card, the applicants should contact the CBSE authorities immediately.
- The following details are present on the admit card.
|Name of the candidate||Father’s name||Registration number|
|Date of birth||Examination center address||PwD Candidates (if applicable)|
|CTET exam schedule||Address of the candidate||Roll number|
|Medium of paper||Category of the candidate||A photograph and signature of the candidate|
Documents required at the CTET Examination Center
All the candidates should check the following list of the documents they need to carry at the CTET examination center.
- A printout of the downloaded CTET Admit Card 2021.
- One photo Identity proof – anyone of PAN Card/ AADHAAR Card/Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter ID card
- One photocopy of the ID proof.
- 2 passport photographs of the candidate.
Note: Please note that candidates not having the above-mentioned documents will not be allowed to take the exam.
Discrepancies with the admit card.
- The applicants should verify each of the details carefully after downloading the CTET Exam Admit Card 2021.
- Candidates should especially check their photograph and signature.
- In case of any discrepancy with the details, they should contact the CBSE authorities immediately.
- The contact details of the authorities are as follows.
- Address – Central Teacher Eligibility Test Unit, Ps 1-2, Institutional Area, I P Extension, Patparganj, Delhi-110092
- Phone Number – 011-22235774, 22240104
- Fax: 011-22235775
- Email: [email protected]
Other Important Exam Day Instructions
Candidates who are going to take the exam are advised to check the following instructions on the examination day.
- Aspirants must carry a Blue/ black ballpoint pen.
- Any of the following stationary material is not allowed in the exam hall – Textbooks, bits of papers, Writing Pads, geometry box, log table, calculator, pen drives, electronic pen, etc.
- Communication devices like Bluetooth, mobile phones, earphones, pager, health bands are also not allowed.
- Candidates must reach the examination center as per the reporting time mentioned on the admit card. Latecomers will not be permitted to enter the examination hall.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination center before the exam period gets over.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: Do I need to get the CET Admit Card 2021 attested?
Answer: No, there is no requirement to get the Admit card attested.
Question – 2: What if I forget to carry the admit card at the examination center?
Answer: Remember, you will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without a valid admit card. You may download and print the admit card from a nearby cyber cafe in case of forgetting it at home.
Question – 3: Will I receive the hard copy of the admit card from CBSE?
Answer: No, CBSE will not send individual admit cards to any of the candidates.
Questions – 4: Will I get a notification from the board about the release of the Admit card?
Answer: No, the board is not responsible for sending such notifications. It is the sole responsibility of the candidates to remain updated.
Question – 5: Which browser is best to download the CTET admit card 2021?
Answer: You can use the latest version of any of the popular web browsers including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.