Candidates wishing to pursue MBBS from CMC Vellore needs to appear for NEET (UG) examination. Admission in the said course will strictly be given based on the NEET score obtained by the candidates. In order to apply for CMC Vellore admission 2023, candidates need to register for the counselling process after the NEET result is announced. The counselling for MBBS admission in CMC Vellore will be conducted by the Directorate of Medical Education, Tamil Nadu. Candidates who are shortlisted as per the merit list will be allotted a seat in the college subjected to the availability of seats. For more details on the MBBS admission process in Christian Medical College, read the complete post.
CMC Vellore MBBS 2023 Admission Process
Given below is the admission process for MBBS admission in CMC Vellore-
- Phase 1: Candidates need to appear in NEET exam conducted by NTA.
- Phase 2: They need to participate in the counselling procedure conducted by the DME, Tamil Nadu.
- Phase 3: Report to the college to finish other admission related formalities.
CMC Vellore MBBS 2023 Important dates
The official dates for CMC Vellore MBBS admission 2023 are provided below-
|NEET exam date||To be announced|
|Availability of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit the form||To be announced|
|Declaration of provisional merit list||To be announced|
|1st round of counselling||To be announced|
|2nd round of counselling||To be announced|
|1st round of counselling for management quota||To be announced|
|2nd round for counselling for management quota||To be announced|
|Starting of course||To be announced|
|Mop-up round||To be announced|
CMC Vellore MBBS 2023 Registration process
- Candidates need to register themselves for the counselling by filling the registration form available on the official website of DME, Tamil Nadu i.e. tnhealth.org or www.tnmedicalselection.org.
- The application form can be downloaded from these websites. Only one application form for both MBBS and BDS must be used.
- The form should be filled with a black ball point pen and in clear handwriting.
- Candidates need to indicate the NEET score secured by them along with other details such as personals details, academic details and other relevant information.
- They also need to enclose the documents along with the application cum registration form and send it to the authorities before the deadline.
- The details in the registration form should be correct and match with the official documents of the candidates. If at the time of counselling, the information provided by the candidates is found to be incorrect and misleading then the candidature of such candidates will summarily be rejected.
- Applicants also need to put their signature on the application form and paste their latest passport sized photograph.
- Candidates need to enclose the original documents to the authority and only need to send the photocopies of the same.
- In case, the candidates send the original documents then those documents shall not be returned by the authority under any circumstances.
- Applications received past the due date will be rejected by the selection committee.
- The filled-in registration form should be sent at the following address-
162, Periyar E.V.R. High Road,
Kilpauk, Chennai -600 010.
Registration fee: Candidates are required to pay Rs. 1000/- as the application cum registration fee for the counselling. The payment can be made through a Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The secretary, selection committee, Kilpauk” payable at Chennai. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
Counselling and seat allotment
- The selection committee will prepare a rank list of the candidates and will put the list on the official website.
- The shortlisted candidates will attend the counselling procedure as per their rank and schedule.
- At the time of counselling, candidates need to choose a course in any college (CMC Vellore if seeking admission in MBBS program offered by CMC Vellore College).
- Option once exercised during the counselling will be considered final and cannot be changed.
- Based on the rank, choice specified during counselling and availability of seat, the committee will allot a seat to the candidates.
- Candidates who accept the seat allotted to them need to pay admission fee at the time of receipt of allotment letter.
- If the seat is not accepted by the candidates, then they may also appear for the next round of counselling to get a seat in their preferred college (subjected to the seat availability).
Documents required for CMC Vellore MBBS dmission 2023
Given below are the documents that the candidates need to attest with the application form-
- NEET-UG Hall ticket and score card
- Class-X marksheet and passing certificate
- HSC marksheet and passing certificate
- Transfer certificate/migration certificate after completion of class 12th examination or its equivalent courses.
- Domicile certificate (if applicable)
- Permanent community certificate card (if applicable)