The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) for the year 2022. In order to appear for the exam, the candidates need to carry the CMAT Admit card. It is being notified that the NTA will conduct this exam on 9th April 2022 and its admit card is available from 6th April 2022. The admit card will be issued only to those candidates who will submit the application form and fee before the last date.
In this article, we will list down all the documents you need to carry while appearing for the CMAT exam along with the necessary details regarding CMAT Admit Card 2022.
Latest: CMAT admit card is now available.
CMAT Admit Card 2022 Important Dates
The important dates for CMAT admit card is mentioned in the table given below:
|Starting of CMAT Admit Card download||6th April 2022|
|Date of CMAT exam||9th April 2022|
|Declaration of result||April 2022|
How to download CMAT Admit Card 2022?
The successfully registered candidates can download the CMAT exam Admit card by following the steps given below:
- Firstly, the candidates have to visit the official website of NTA i.e. www.nta.ac.in.
- On the official website, the candidates can find the link to open the admit card.
- After clicking on the link, the candidates have to sign-in using their user id and password.
- The admit card will appear on the screen as soon as the candidate enter the details.
- The candidates should download the admit card and take a printout for future requirement.
Note: A direct link to check the CMAT admit card will also be updated on this page when available.
Details available on the CMAT Hall Ticket
The candidates can check the following details from the admit card.
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- Roll Number
- Date and Time of the Entrance exam.
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- CMAT Examination Venue.
- Guidelines for the CMAT exam.
Documents to be carried while appearing for the CMAT exam
The aspirants should carry the following documents at the CMAT Exam center.
- CMAT Admit Card
- One Photo identity proof in original such as PAN card, passport, driving license, UID Card, Voter ID card, a notarized affidavit in English language with signature, photograph, date of birth, residential address of the candidate.
- In case the candidate has changed the name due to marriage or any other reason than the relevant certificate will be needed such as marriage certificate, divorce certificate, legal name change document etc.
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Physically disabled certificate (if applicable)
Important Instructions for the CMAT aspirant
- It is mandatory for every candidate to carry the hard copy of the downloaded admit card to the exam center.
- Admit card is an important document which should be kept safe till the admission procedure gets over.
- No candidate will be permitted to appear for the exam after the reporting time mentioned on the admit card.
- The candidate should check their personal details mentioned on the admit card and contact NTA officials immediately in case of any discrepancy.