Clavam Scholarship is made available by the Alkem group to financially help talented students pursuing an education in the field of medicine. The student studying in the third year of Full-time MBBS degree course can apply for the Clavam Scholarship. Please note that this scholarship is open for the MBBS students irrespective of their gender, caste or religion. Interested candidates who are looking to apply for Clavam Scholarship 2021 need to submit an online application form through Vidyaasarthi. The children of Alkem employees cannot take the benefits of this scholarship.
Clavam Scholarship is often counted amongst the top scholarships in India for medical students. Let’s take a look at some highlights of this scholarship program.
|Name of the scholarship||Clavam Scholarship for Students Pursuing Full Time MBBS Course|
|Who can apply||Students studying in the third year of MBBS|
|Minimum Educational qualification||
|Family Income||Less than 5 lakhs|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs. 50000/-|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Preference to any caste or religion||No|
|Important Events||Tentative dates|
|Starting of the online application process||1st week of August 2021|
|Last date to submit an application form||Last week of December 2021|
Clavam MBBS Scholarship 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The minimum eligibility criteria that a candidate must fulfill in order to get this scholarship are as follows.
- Both boys and girls candidates are eligible for this scholarship
- This scheme is only for those students whose family income is less than 5 lakh per annum.
- Applicants must have passed the class 10th exam with at least 35% marks.
- Should have at least 35% marks in class 12th level.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 60% marks in the 2nd year of MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)
Clovam Scholarship MBBS 2021 Application Form
Aspiring candidates who are looking to apply for this scholarship need to fill the application form in online mode. The complete details of the application process are as follows.
- First of all, the candidates need to visit the official website of vidyasaarathi i.e. www.vidyasaarathi.co.in.
- Find and click on the official application link of the website.
- Then, register by providing phone and email address. Please note that the applicants have to verify their phone number and email address.
- Once registered, the aspirants can access the primary application form.
- In this form, the applicants have to provide their accurate educational, personal, and contact details.
- Apart from the details, the candidates need to upload the soft copies of the following documents in .jpeg/ .png format.
- 1 photograph of the applicant
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Income
- Address Proof
- 12th Mark sheet
- Student Bank passbook/Kiosk
- Current year fees receipts
- Latest College Mark sheets
- Admission Letter / Bonafide certificate from the institute
- After submitting the form, the candidates should keep a copy of the application form submitted safe for future references.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: Is there any preference on the basis of caste and religion?
Answer: No, this scholarship is open for the students of all castes and religions.
Question – 2: What is the maximum amount that I can get through this scholarship?
Answer: INR 50000
Question – 3: Is it a location-based scholarship? Are there any preferences for the students from any specific location?
Answer: No, it is not a location-based scholarship. There is no provision for any preference on the basis of locations.
Question – 4: Which course and colleges are covered under Clavam Scholarship MBBS 2020?
Answer: This scholarship is for the students of MBBS Course in any institute recognized by AICTE/ NAAC/ UGC/ Govt.