Alkem, a top pharmaceutical company, provides financial aid to the candidates pursuing the BDS degree programme from any recognized institute. Students in third year of the BDS course can apply for the scholarship. The scholarship will be awarded to those with family income less than 5 lakhs in a financial year. Application form will be released in online mode hopefully in the month of August 2023. Get complete details about the Clavam BDS Scholarship 2023 program from this article below.
Clavam Scholarship for BDS 2023 Important Dates
Check out the important dates related to Clavam BDS Scholarship 2023 in the table below.
|Starting of application||1st week of August 2023|
|Last date to apply||Last week of December 2023|
- Candidates studying in the 3rd year of their BDS program can apply for this scholarship.
- Children of Alkem employee are not eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
- The total amount of the scholarship will be Rs. 50000/-.
- This scholarship is only for those who are pursuing BDS degree course full-time.
- Vidyasaarathi is mere a platform to apply for scholarships and decision regarding awarding of scholarship will be of the corporate providing the scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for Clavam BDS Scholarship 2023
The candidates who meet the eligibility criteria given below can apply for Clavam BDS Scholarship:
- The candidates should have passed their class 10th and 12th exam from a recognized board scoring a minimum of 35% marks in aggregate.
- A minimum of 60% aggregate marks in BDS 2nd year exam is also mandatory to be eligible for this scholarship.
- Annual family income of the candidate should be less than INR 500,000.
- Scholarship program is open for both male and female candidates.
Clavam BDS Scholarship 2023 Application Form
- The application form for the Clavam BDS Scholarship 2023 can be obtained from the official website of Vidyasaarathi www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/Vidyasaarathi/scholarship.
- Candidates should carefully browse through this website to find the link for BDS scholarship program.
- The candidates will first have to register themselves providing basic details like name, mobile number, email address and set a password.
- Upon successful registration, a registration number will be generated which along with the password can be used to obtain the application form.
- In the application form, the candidates are required to provide personal and academic details and also upload scanned copies of important documents.
- Once all the details are entered correctly into the application form, it should be submitted online before the last prescribed date.
- A copy of the application form should be taken and kept safe by the candidates for future reference.
Below given is the list of the documents that should be uploaded into the application form. The given documents should be uploaded only in .jpeg/ .png format:
- Applicant Photo
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- Proof of Income
- Student Bank passbook
- Class 12th Mark sheet
- Current year fees receipts
- Admission Letter/ Bonafide certificate from the institute
- Latest College Mark sheets
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: Is there any preference given to the applicants on the basis of gender and caste?
Answer: No preference is provided to the candidates based on caste, gender, location or any other parameter. Student pursuing BDS degree from any institute recognized by AICTE/ NAAC/ UGC/ Government is free to apply for the scholarship.
Question 2: How do I get the amount of the scholarship?
Answer: Those selected for the scholarship will get the prescribed amount in their bank account. It is therefore mandatory for the applicants to hold a valid bank account.
Question 3: In case of any query regarding this scholarship program, whom should I contact?
Answer: The candidates in case of any query can contact Vidyasaarathi via email at the addresses mentioned below:
- For scheme related queries: Vidyasaarathi@nsdl.co.in
- For grievance related queries: email@example.com