Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology is going to conduct the CIPET JEE exam in order to select the eligible candidates for its various diploma courses. It is a prestigious exam in which a large number of candidates are expected to appear. That’s why it is important for the aspiring candidates to go through the CIPET JEE Exam Pattern 2022. The CIPET JEE is going to be an online exam. The questions will be generated from a large question bank which means the different candidates will be attempting the different sets of questions.
The candidates who are going to appear for this exam can check all the important details regarding the CIPET JEE Exam Pattern 2022 from this post.
CIPET JEE 2022 Exam Pattern
The CIPET JEE exam pattern 2022 will be as follows:
- The exam will be conducted in online mode (Computer Based Test)
- There will be 100 Questions in the CIPET JEE Exam.
- The duration of the exam will be 2 Hours
- Only objective type multiple choice questions will be asked.
- The maximum marks in the exam will be 100
|Physics||100 Marks||2 Hours|
- Each Question in the CIPET JEE Exam will carry 1 Mark.
- There is no provision for negative marking in the exam.
CIPET JEE Exam Center 2022
The CIPET JEE exam is expected to be held at the following locations:
Agartala, Vijayawada, Valsad, Ranchi, Raipur, Murthal, Mysore, Madurai, Kochi, Lucknow, Jaipur, Kochi, Imphal, Haldia, Hyderabad, Hajipur, Gwalior, Guwahati, Dehradun, Chennai, Chandrapur, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Balasore, Baddi, Aurangabad, Amritsar, and Ahmedabad.
The candidates please note that all the above-mentioned cities are the expected locations for the exam. The authorities can add or remove any exam centers as per the requirement.
CIPET JEE Exam Instructions 2022
- It is an online exam which assumes that the candidate has familiarity with computers, keyboard, and mouse operations. The candidates should acquire basic knowledge of computer operations if they do not have it before appearing for the exam.
- The candidates must reach the exam center as per the time mentioned on the admit card. Please note that the candidates coming late will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- An expert committee will make sure that question sets are of equal difficulty level, content, and type of questions. Please note that the decision of this committee will be final and binding on all the candidates.