The Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET) will conduct the CIPET JEE exam in order to shortlist the candidates for admission to Diploma, Post Diploma and Postgraduate Diploma Courses. The candidates looking to appear for this exam should check the CIPET JEE Eligibility Criteria 2022 before submitting the application form. In case any candidate is found ineligible then his/her application form will be rejected and the application fee will not be refunded.
There is no age bar to apply for any of the diploma courses. The interested candidates can check all the necessary details regarding the CIPET JEE eligibility criteria 2022 from this page.
CIPET JEE Eligibility Criteria
The candidates should fulfill the below-mentioned eligibility criteria otherwise the CIPET JEE Application Form 2022 will be rejected. The eligibility criteria will depend upon the course for which the candidate is looking to apply.
Postgraduate Diploma in Plastics Processing & Testing (PGD-PPT) (18 Months Duration)
- The candidate must have a 3 year Bachelor degree in Science with chemistry as one of the subjects.
- The student appearing for the final year exam of graduation can also apply.
Postgraduate Diploma in Plastics Testing and Quality Control (PGD-PTQC) (18 Months Duration)
- The candidate must possess a bachelor degree of minimum 3 years duration.
- The aspirant must have studied Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics at the graduation level.
- The candidates appearing for the final year exam of graduation are also eligible.
Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Design with CAD/CAM (PD-PMD with CAD/CAM) (18 Months Duration)
- The applicant must have a 3 year Diploma in Mechanical, Tool/Production/ Automobile Engineering, Plastics Technology, Tool & Die Making, Mechatronics, DPMT/DPT (CIPET).
- The student going to appear for the final year exam of Diploma course can also apply.
Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology (DPMT)* (3 Years Duration)
- The candidate must have passed class 10th with at least 35% marks.
- The applicants appeared in classed 10th waiting for the result declaration can also apply.
Diploma in Plastics Technology (DPT)* (3 Years Duration)
- The aspirant must have cleared the class 10th exam with a minimum of 35% marks
- The candidates who have appeared for the class 10th exam and waiting for the result can also apply.
- The candidates appearing for the qualifying exam need to submit the proof of clearing the qualifying exam with required percentage within eight week’s time after CIPET JEE.
- The reservation to the SC/ST, OBC (NCL) and physically challenged candidates will be given as per the norm of the government of India.
The candidates having a 2-year degree in the 10+2+2 pattern are not eligible for PGD-PPT & PGD-PTQC courses.