The Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology will invite the applications for the CIPET JEE exam. This is an online exam to be conducted for admission to diploma courses in Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology. Those candidates who are looking to apply for this exam need to fill and submit the CIPET JEE Application Form 2022. It is expected that the CIPET JEE Application Form 2022 will be released in the month of April 2022.
The mode of application will be online and the candidate needs to submit the application before the last date which is expected to be in the month of July 2022. The aspiring candidate can check all the necessary details regarding the CIPET JEE Application Form 2022 from this post.
CIPET JEE Application Dates 2022
The tentative dates related to the CIPET JEE Application Form 2022 are as follows:
|Important Events||Tentative Dates|
|Release of online application form||Last week of April 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||1st week of July 2022|
|Date of Exam||2nd week of July 2022|
How to apply for CIPET JEE 2022?
It is recommended that the candidates applying for the CIPET JEE should check the CIPET JEE Eligibility Criteria 2022 before submitting the application form. The CIPET JEE Application procedure 2022 can be elaborated in the following steps:
Step – 1: Registration
- Firstly, the candidates need to register themselves on the official website i.e. https://eadmission.cipet.gov.in/.
- For registration, the candidates need to provide the following information
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Click on “Register Now” after providing the above-mentioned information.
- The confirmation of registration will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number.
Step – 2: Log In
- The candidate can log in to the official portal after registration.
- In order to log in, the candidates need to enter their registered mobile number and date of birth in the prescribed fields.
- The list of five available programs will appear on the screen after login.
Step – 3: Apply
- Now, choose the correct diploma course as per your choice.
- Click on “Apply Now” after selecting the program.
- A detailed application form will open after clicking on the “Apply now” button.
- The candidates need to fill all the required Parents/Guardian details, Personal details, Communication Address, Academic Details, Permanent address etc in the application form.
- Then, the candidates have to give the declaration to complete the application.
- Finally, click on “Save & Next” button to save the entered details and move on to the next part of the CIPET JEE Application Form 2019.
Step – 4: Uploading Documents
- After submitting the details, the candidate needs to upload the scanned image of his/her passport size photograph and signature.
- The format of uploaded images should be as follows:
|Photograph||jpg, jpeg, png||Maximum 100 KB|
|Signature||jpg, jpeg, png||Maximum 50 KB|
Step – 5: Application Fee and Payment
- The candidates from North Eastern (NE) region are expected from the application fee
- The application fee for rest of the candidates will be as follows:
- General and OBC candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Foreign Nationals: US $ 50
- Application fee can be paid either in the online or offline mode
- In online mode, the candidates need to pay the application fee using a credit card, debit card or internet banking.
- In offline mode, the applicants have to pay the application fee through the bank challan of SBI. The details of challan are as follows:
- Bank Name : State Bank of India
- Branch Name : Chennai, Commercial Branch Guindy (04327), Chennai
- Bank Account No. : 33003659524
- Name of Payee : CIPET Training
- IFSC Code : SBIN0004327
Step 6: Print Confirmation Page
- Finally, the candidate should take the printout of application confirmation page by logging into the official portal.
Important Points to Remember
- The details entered in the CIPET JEE Application Form 2022 such as name, parent’s name, date of birth etc. should match exactly with the High School/ board certificate.
- The application form should be complete in every aspect. The incomplete application form will be summarily rejected.
- Fill the application form very carefully because the option filled by the candidate cannot be changed later.